Sunday, September 20, 2015

football season.....

It is that time of year again for football games....

Last night I watched a football game on my tv...it was a college team from another state...the tv has been showing many games and will for a while....

I have noticed that many local area small town high school football games are taking place...I have went to several of those games in the past few years....It is always good to get out there and support your small town high school football team...

we always have taken a blanket and dressed warm for those chilly night games and sometimes drink a warm beverage or whatever they have at concession stands....

local college teams always have football games as well and those are always nice to go and see...show support for the teams in the late evenings of the fall season....

I have thrown a football before...I like how it spins through the air when you throw it....it is shaped so it is aerodynamic and can be thrown through the air to be caught by another player...

many people like to have friends and loved ones over to their homes to watch any football game on their tv....You can have party foods, or cook meals for/with your friends/loved ones and then watch the football games on your tv with them....

I like to watch the tally of the games on the tv where it is listed on the tv screen......and you can stay home that way to see a football game when you are not able to travel to a game locally....

my favorite football teams are OU and OSU for my home state...Oklahoma!.i also like the local teams as well..Most people support their home state sports teams and they may have many other favorite teams from other states....I watch them all mostly on tv...especially on the weekends...sunday the tv always has games to watch after church.....

it's always good to show support for the football teams every season....



No comments:

Post a Comment