Friday, September 4, 2015

plush toy animals.....

Something that I really like to gift people sometimes with gifts I send are plush toy animals of all kinds of colors and creatures....I really like them and they are cute!....

I have many plush toy animals and I take great care of them all....I keep them clean and properly stored from contaminants.....because they can ruin easily...

I like itty bitty plush animals, and I like the ginormous plush toy animals.

they are cheerful and comforting.

years ago I had many plush animals from childhood and they were stolen, so I try to collect a few when I have extra money...I just like to set them on my dresser/shelf and look at how cute they are....

I decorate for holidays with them also when they are themed.

when people want to send gifts to others I think plush toys are a nice addition to a gift set....

they are many different prices and all kinds of creatures and ideas...some are in shapes and items....not just animals...I have many plush toys....

most stores have them available to purchase at all times....

some are seasonal and are decorated for the holidays and themed...always cute!

julie







No comments:

Post a Comment