Monday, September 21, 2015

cosplay.....

I learned about something new yesterday.....

Whenever I was able to go to town yesterday I saw a small child dressed up as a Transformer leaving a convenience store with his mother...The mother had her hair dyed purple and looked as though she had costume makeup on her face....I noticed that she must have been dressing up in costume as well.

many times in the past few years I have read about something called Cosplay....So I am thinking that was probably what they were about...They dress up in many pretty costumes and different face ware...it is fun to me that others take part in that!

they wear costumes and dress as many different characters from comic books and other roles in life....I know that must be fun for them to always be someone different usually every day or week I'm not sure exactly how often they change their costumes....

I don't know much about Cosplay...I just think it is nice that people are able to dress in costume everyday or so, as they wish and play other characters....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment