Thursday, September 3, 2015

toy vending machines, soda machines, snack machines....

Toy vending machines are something that I have enjoyed since I was a child....

They are usually brightly colored and you can see through the machine and what you may get when you go to purchase one plastic container from the machines...It is something I like to purchase with extra quarters when I have the extra money.....they are all different prices.

sometimes they have itty bitty toys in them and sometimes stickers...or candies/chewing gum balls.

It's always a surprise to see what item you will get from your purchase...after you place your quarters/coins, it just rolls on down the machine in the plastic container and the item is there for you to take from the container...

They have them in most shopping stores and sometimes at restaurants....

if I get stickers from my purchase of the vending machines I always collect them and if I get toys I look at them and keep them as well....

I like the very tall toy vending machines and that way you have a better chance of getting many more purchases from them....I like the candies, gum balls, stickers all of them...just a lot of fun to see what items you can get for quarters/coins......

I also like the soda vending machines...they have many choices in sodas and you just place sometimes dollar bills or coins into them and press the button for your selection of soda in a can, and it rolls on down too!.....I like the juice in cans!

several have plush toy animals in them and you try to get them with the machine to fall into the bottom of the machines....sometimes you cannot make the plush toy fall down to the bottom and you have to learn how to make that work....I haven't attempted that yet!...haha...save your money for that one....

snack vending machines I like also and they have candies, candy bars, cookies, chips, donuts, some may even have cold sandwiches in them I have seen in many stores before....I like them all...

we had these soda/snack food vending machines in high school....too bad we didn't have the sandwich machines!...I would have liked that..

It's just very quick and when you may be in a hurry or busy you can just stop by a vending machine and make a quick lunch purchase and find some itty bitty toys/stickers too!.... 

these soda/food machines are found usually in most rest stop stores, work buildings, and places where you purchase gas for your vehicles as well.....

I really like them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment