Saturday, September 26, 2015

scents that i like.....

Everyone has a favorite scent or enjoys a scent outside your home/in nature or just the scent of something in everyday life.

here are some of my favorite scents---

coffee
chocolate
vanilla
cinnamon
apples
strawberry
banana
coconut
shea butter
maple
mango
watermelon
pumpkin
nectarine
lemon
blossoms from plum, blackberry shrubs
apricot
peach
sugars
mimosa blossoms
lilac
lavender
rose
mint
blueberry
cotton candy scent
pecan pie/pumpkin pie
bread baking
hickory trees-burning
mesquite tree--burning
liquid smoke
vinegar....lol
cilantro-fresh
bell pepper-fresh
jalapeno pepper-fresh
tomato vines--they smell clean!
alfalfa hay/clover hay

I like how clean the air smells right after a thunderstorm.

haha!....I like the smell of Play Dough..

I don't like scents that are overpowering and I really like clean/sweet scents...it's weird I know.

julie









No comments:

Post a Comment