Wednesday, September 9, 2015

public bathrooms.....disgusting.

Had errands to complete yesterday...

Had to purchase tractor parts....
 
I also stopped by a store and purchased a few pet supplies....

I drank a lot of water all the time and I had to go to the bathroom while at the store, but I looked in the bathroom and those public bathrooms are nasty!....They need to have bleaches available in all forms for those public bathrooms and make some people leave the public bathrooms when they stay in there forever talking or whatever nasty things they are doing...
 
Had to get fuel for the truck.....one convenience store i always purchase fuel for the vehicles at, in a local town always has someone in there for hours and 2 people always leave the bathroom together...they look spooky and are doing something bad....a guy tried to open the door one day to that public bathroom and he said: "There's 2 people in there and it's been at least 45 minutes since they went in!"....that's nasty and awful! whatever is going on.....spooky!
 
gross...
 
anyway,

I did find something sweet and it was a few snacks called Conchas...I have never heard of them before...but they will be good for a snack while I am hauling hay this week....

i stopped for lunch and went to get fast food.....There are so many fast food chains that are good but locally just a few....I got Kentucky Fried Chicken....I also had the choice of Arby's or Long John Silvers, Pizza Hut....

I like all of those restaurants too...they are good!...we purchased Pizza the other day from Pizza Hut....I also like to make pizzas at home as well.....I like pizzas....so many different kinds to create/try....

fast food is also a quick meal when you have to haul hay or have other work to do on the farm...My Grandma doesn't like to cook when we are working all day, and I don't want to cook either when I am busy working in the field like this....so we go to town and purchase something fast food.....it doesn't matter.
 
j



No comments:

Post a Comment