Tuesday, September 15, 2015

fall decorating......

Still working on tractors and completed hauling hay...that took quite a while....

Pumpkin cat has been helping me decorate in the house for fall..(sort of)...he wants to help me and he keeps taking items from the fall decoration storage container and hides them from me!....lol

I like to purchase many different decorations that are inexpensive and I have gathered many over the past few years....from many different stores....I will purchase decorations for all seasons and holidays if I can find them.....you can have more that way, when they are inexpensive....you can find them in most stores everywhere......

decorating is just something I enjoy and look forward to every holiday/season that is upon us...I always store my decorations in a storage container and keep them clean and safe from a silly black cat named Pumpkin who likes to hide them from me!....You have to always be careful and keep decorations away from your pets so they cannot reach them...if they accidentally ingest them they could be seriously ill...so I always have my decorations where I can see them and I watch my pets so they are not eating them....

my colors for fall are: oranges, yellows, reds, brown, black

for fall I have collected many items over many years....I like scarecrows, pumpkins(all sizes), colored leaves(in strands)owls, crows, candy corn decorations, fall colored sunflowers, I also like to decorate with strands of lites in fall colors...I place them near the leaves always....just anything that is available is just fine for me to decorate with....also fall wreaths to decorate with...

you can also decorate outside your home near the steps...I enjoy purchasing a real pumpkin(NOT Pumpkin cat!) from the store....and place the real pumpkin on the steps outside...sometimes I may find a scarecrow that is inexpensive and I will place it near the pumpkin to decorate outside the door to my home....

I have Pumpkin cat to decorate with I guess!....haha...he looks like he belongs with the fall season....he hides all my decorations if he can find them....

I am looking forward to the fall season so it will be much cooler weather.....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment