Wednesday, September 23, 2015

library, books, and reading....

I like reading books...

So many people like to purchase books online to read with other devices or you can just have them sent to your home...used or new it doesn't matter all different prices/titles/genres.... 

many books are available for purchase in all stores you know, and so many book stores have a better selection of books for purchase...I like book stores...they have all kinds of other items related to reading and books there to purchase...all different prices....

One of my favorite things about book stores is that they usually smell like books and coffee...and they are quiet!....lol...

I have seen used book stores in towns and they have so many used books for purchase in those stores, some are old, some are newer and they are all less expensive, when you need a book to read and wish to purchase one they have many different titles in those used book stores.....they work just the same, you can read them! all books.

Choosing a book to read is always fun...whatever you choose to read there are many titles/genres of books...

another place that I really appreciate is the local public library....

Going to the Library and asking to apply for a Library card is also needed to look at library reading materials and to be able to take a book home with you to read...

Always remember that you need to return the book on time by the date it says to and take proper care of it because you do not own any of the books from the library....so many people are neglectful of the library books and that is upsetting...you always have to pay for the entire book if you ruin it or lose it!

usually there is a fee for a library card and it is probably different prices in libraries, just depends on what your local library has set as a price...

I had saved many of my books from my childhood and they were stolen and ruined, so I have a small storage box left of a few of my childhood books....I like to look at all the children's books that are available for purchase in stores when I see them....I think they are very cute and I am trying to recover what ones they have to purchase that were stolen from me....I especially like the holiday themed books....Fall/Halloween books are so cute and Winter/Christmas themed books too!

I purchased a few of my childhood books from Book Fairs at my school when I was a little girl, and I always looked forward to Book Fairs!....They had colored/themed pencils, paper, pens, erasers, stickers, book marks, booklets, some books had plastic figurine characters from the book for purchase as well....oh, just all kinds of fun!

most libraries have book sales and I have been at the library before when they had a Book Fair too.

book marks are something I really like....I have several---anything pretty on my book marks....or you can just use a piece of paper to hold your place in the book...it works just as well.

reading is something I enjoy and it is always good to read books...



No comments:

Post a Comment