Sunday, September 27, 2015

be criticized by snobs, just be yourself and laugh at them...

It's sunday so i will be watching some football games today.

It is football season.

Every year has seasons/holidays and there are always so many things to purchase at the stores to celebrate with for each season/holiday...

You can purchase all kinds of decorations, prepare food for parties, watch holiday themed shows on tv, holiday office supplies, floral products, just try all kinds of seasonal products and just celebrate the holidays---I think it is all fun to take part in and it is something that is missing in life, is just the ability to relax for once, laugh and giggle about things, and really step into all the holidays/seasons and just have fun for once.

I try to take part in most of that celebrating and I purchase a few items from the store for the holidays...just to have fun.

being the nerd that I am, I like to purchase clothing to wear sometimes whenever they have it available during the holidays that is themed to the current holiday that is near...

it's always fun to giggle about these things and celebrate the seasons/holidays.

I like to purchase the holiday t-shirts that are fairly inexpensive for about $10/shirt.

They are usually available in---

 all sizes--men/women/children

many different colors, I have them in most colors---blue, red, green, yellow, brown, white, orange, black, purple.

many different holidays designs/pictures printed on them...I always get the cute ones! (never spooky gross ones icky!)

it doesn't matter what color or picture design is on them---the cuter the better for me!...lol

the holidays--Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, Spring/Easter, 4th of July, then it starts all over again for the holiday t-shirts.

Halloween is the next t-shirt and they are available now for purchase, i have one i purchased last year and one for this year.....i wear them all month long for the season that is near!...haha!

i like the t-shirts because they are inexpensive and who cares what they look like!..they're cute!...I'm laughing and having fun celebrating the holidays anyway...i know i am a nerd and i don't care...haha!...

Snobby people have said to me: "That's stupid or embarrassing to wear a holiday shirt!"...i have told them before--" It is just a holiday t-shirt who cares!"...Some people need to grow up and stop making fun of people like me who like things that are cute! people obsess over too many things, too many snobby stuck-up people...geez! who cares! It is JUST A T-SHIRT !!! *eyeroll* 

most annoying people i have always been annoyed with their crap and that's why i have constantly avoided them---they are all too boring and nasty! icky! it is mostly jealous snobby women who have been mean/snobby to me this way my entire life...sick of them! idiots.

EVERYTHING i think, feel, see, purchase, eat, wear, talk about, or take part in is always picked apart and criticized all my life!!!...I am always thinking: "Good grief idiots! Back away from me and just leave me alone!!!"

According to the "snobby elite people" they have told me and they all think that---My hair is never styled right, my make-up is never right(when i wear it),my weight and my diet is always never skinny enough (NEVER has been!) and i don't give a damn!, my clothing is always wrong(that's why i love these holiday t-shirts, i don't talk right, i don't shop right, NOTHING i ever do is good enough or right enough according to all these morons in life!...forever they have criticized me about everything!

and don't you dare be yourself---because it ain't good enough!...See now i am not talking right i said ain't!...Haha!

every choice i make in life is always wrong according to them....and I always make the right good choices and wish for good things in life for the world...but it's not good enough...

Nobody wants to constantly be criticized about every damn thing about themselves! criticize yourself i say to snobs! especially me, I don't take part in anything bad! why harass me constantly?...

annoying weirdo people in life ya know? CONSTANTLY over analyzing EVERYTHING about me.....and that goes for t-shirts i like too!.....so i just keep on wearing them to make those idiots angrier..I am always upsetting someone, making them angry, or NOT being who they think i should be...

I never am perfect enough for people....who cares! they need to mind their own damn business! and STOP being jealous or whatever the heck is wrong with them!...people are very STUPID and ANNOYING! I know they cry and whine like a bunch of clowns about everything involving me!...I know why, because i am not stupid and idiotic clown like they all are!....haha!

i laugh at idiots....i know how to make them angry---just be myself!....haha! so i just keep on with whatever i wish to....my choices are my choices..back away...who cares geez!

we need to have more laughter in life, more celebrating, cute things need to be available like this in a world so ugly sometimes with too many idiots, sadness, greed, jealousy, anger, viciousness, and evil....

i fight back with goodness and cuteness in all forms!.....Lol..that makes people angry enough.

Julie











No comments:

Post a Comment