Tuesday, September 22, 2015

shopkins i have collected so far....

Over the past few months I have been saving money and purchasing a few Shopkins in the $3 and $5 packs.....I have quite a few of them now...Some of them I got doubles of when I purchased the blind bags....you never know what you will find when you purchase those!......

here are the Shopkins I have collected so far: Get ready I have quite a few doubles!...haha...

Peachy-both colors
Wild Carrot-both colors
Pee Wee Kiwi-both colors
Cherie Tomatoe
Aspara-Gus--just the one that is darkest then lightest at the top
Suzie Sushi--green one
Humpty Dumpling--3 of the purple and 1 of the yellow
Croissant D' Or-- 1 brown and 1 yellow
Fiona Fries---the one with white label
Taco Terrie--the one with blue-greenish lettuce
Sausage Sizzle--2 of the white ones
Frost T Fridge---2 of the turquoise ones
Washa--Brown/chocolate frosted
Teenie Tv---green one
Stella Stapler---pearl green
Cheese Louise--brown/chocolate frosted
Lana Banana Bread--both colors
Queen of Tarts--both colors
Birthday Betty--Green
Wendy Wedding Cake--2 red ones
Hattie Hat--both colors
Bonnie Beret--both colors
Flappy Cap--orange
Taylor Rayne--yellow
Molly Mocassin-1 yellow/pink
Jennifer Rayne--yellow
Beverley Heels--2 yellow
Shoes-Anne-purple
Lizzy Lace-Up-red
Sneaky Sally--purple and turquoise
Pop Rock--1 green/yellow
Cookie-1 yellow vanilla and 2 chocolate
Choc Kiss---silver/purple
Suzie Sundae--1 red
Ginger Fred-orange
Wanda Wafer-chocolate
Candy Apple--magenta colored one

don't be disgusted with the doubles you get...I just keep them and later on I can trade them with friends/loved ones for the doubles they have that I need...that can be a lot of fun to trade and that way they get different ones for their doubles and you can too....

I like Shopkins they are very colorful, whimsical and a lot of fun to purchase and collect..I keep them in a plastic bag so they will be kept clean and I won't lose them....

I am always looking for more that I do not have....I like to look at the detail and colors of them...almost everyday I look at them...lol..

julie





No comments:

Post a Comment