Tuesday, September 29, 2015

end racism....

Every person on this planet is different in some way...Thank goodness we are all different and not exactly alike!...How boring would that be if we were all the same color, race, nationality, gender?! Very Boring!

God made every person on this earth different in many different ways and I believe that....He made every color of skin, every nationality, each individual person he made them different....and I know he made all of us to be peaceful and be respectful no matter the color of our skin....

We should ALWAYS respect one another and try to understand one another, never harass or be critical of someone because of their skin color or their nationality...because we all are just human trying to make it through life and live on this planet together....We have to all learn to accept one another and work toward making peace despite past mistakes and upsets...we need unity and that is needed to make this world better for all colors, nationalities, genders....

Racism happens to all colors of skin and all nationalities...I have been to the mall and had people call me racist words because of my skin color....something about a cracker or something like that and someone told me what that meant...it made me cry....I was just standing in line at a store and this woman said--" Get outta my way you cracker!".....I didn't understand that..i was just standing in line...I thought:" A cracker?"...I thought she was wanting a cracker(food item) or something?....*sad face*!

nobody needs to be calling others of another skin color bad names or harassing/profiling them at any time..it is very wrong and upsetting.....

so I know that racism happens to every skin color and it has hurt me to see that in the world.....I just wish that racism didn't exist and we could all unite and people could stop all this skin color fighting and profiling....we're all just people....we should all work together to mend past history and stupid mistakes of our forefathers and we should make this world something much better and make amends all of us no matter our color and work together for peace and goodness....all colors of skin, all nationalities, all genders have been poor, and mistreated in the past and in the now!...we have to work together to end awful nasty things in this world...

Profiling can happen in many ways and that should STOP....Just because someone who is of a different race/nationality walks past you or goes to a store does not mean that they are going to cause problems!....Always respect all people and never think bad of them before you know/meet them...it has hurt many people and I know of friends who this has happened to and they are really sweet, nice, people...it is sad...upsetting!

also, you can be profiled because of your family members causing problems and be judged and criticized for no reason other than being related to people that are troublemaking...people can be scared of you because of your family causing problems.

Also profiling someone because of  family members awfulness has happened to me, not because of my skin color but because of my family's evil doings..I have been to many stores before and people have watched me like I would cause troubles, shoplift or make mischief and I have had people treat me awful because of my bad family members troublemaking everywhere!..

I know what it is like to have low self-esteem because of how people treat you and throw you into a category of awful/bad/worthless/sorry just because people knew I was related to such bad people....It makes you feel sick and you constantly fight to prove to people you are a good person...People who judge people they don't even know have issues.....They have always had to get in my face and tell me what my family members have done to them or their relatives lives and scream at me about everything they have all been causing...And I didn't know anything about what was going on with any of it...!...but I get blamed for everything..If they got someone pregnant, abused someone, ruined someone's life, got people on drugs---I got screamed at for it and blamed for it and harassed for it----it was mainly women taking part in the harassment...once again..*eyeroll*

my whole life, even in school, people told me off about something my family was causing and it made me have very low self esteem...it hurts your feelings and I know what it is like to be judged, watched, harassed and followed by people trying to accuse me of something I knew nothing about....it was probably some of those nasty family members causing most that anyway....stress!

the world would be a better place without racism and profiling....

everyone's equal and no race, nationality, gender, or skin color is better than another...we should all be happy with ourselves/our skin color and know that God made us all unique and we all have a place in this world, the opportunity to work toward goodness and peace....

any skin color you have is beautiful.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment