Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 the new year.....

The icy weather affected my internet, and it also caused the electricity to go off...I hate being without electricity, but then I think about the many people who cannot afford to have electricity to their homes, and the many countries who probably do not even have electricity available.....it wasn't available when my grandparents were younger....it took the electricity crew repairman 15 hours to get the electricity up and running again....

I have thrown away all of the spoiled food from my refrigerator/freezer because of no electricity and that gets rid of all the bacteria/excess nastiness!

my internet is just now working this morning and it is running very slooooowly....lol....seems as though it takes forever to ever get things repaired sometimes in this area, and I wish that things were easily repaired...but oh well...a person can't have everything they want in life I know....

the new year is tomorrow, and I am always thinking about things that I wish for and things I want to change, you know a person can start all over new beginnings at the start of a new year....I always try to think of things that I can change about my life and myself.....

I think many rude, snobby, jealous, hateful, evil people need to take a look at themselves this new year, and analyze themselves and realize they need to make ginormous changes in their lives, thoughts, actions, behaviors....that's what they need to work on to become much better people to make the whole world a better, safer, place....

I always wish for my life to have good changes, happier days, less stresses, and more laughter every year, but you know whatever happens just happens, and I accept it and go on....but a person has to always remain hopeful that the new year will be better for them....

Many people like to party and drink to celebrate the new year tonight, BUT they should always remember to NOT drink and drive, have taxi cabs or friends/family who are sobered up drive you home....no one really needs to drink and drive or even party on new years, I have seen many family members throughout the years have wrecks and be killed from drinking and driving, partying too much....upsetting...and stressful!

I'm staying home as usual as I have every year for awhile now, I'm just probably going to sleep tonight...safer for me to stay home off of the dangerous roads....

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment