Tuesday, December 8, 2015

gift sets, cards....penguins, polar bears, seals....

There are many different gift sets/baskets to give to others for Christmas!...I think they are nice and offer a variety of items to give this season.

Here are some I have seen in stores:

Kitchen towel set
S'Mores
Chocolates
Teas
Soup
Coffees
Candy
Cheese
Meat-Cheese
Nuts
Fruits
Jams
Barbecue/Grill sets
Tumblers/Drink-ware sets
Cereal Bowls
Cookies
nail/manicure set
shaving sets
Soaps
hair care
bath sets
Lip Balm
Perfume sets
Toothbrush/Paste sets
Hygiene item sets
Stationary
Crafting
Knitting
Art sets
Pens/Pencils
Paints
socks
scarves
Jewelry--inexpensive..pretty!
toys
Pajama sets---long pants..comfortable!
Bible set

I know these aren't a set, but, I also saw the Money/change coin bank---all characters, colors..for saving coins in...I like these! helps save money.

Cards---It's time to have all your Christmas cards going to the mail to send to your friends/family that you seldom see, or just to wish Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to!...Cards are always a nice way to be cheerful and friendly!...I like to decorate my envelopes with Christmas stickers and/or write the addresses/return addresses in colorful inks....don't forget stamps to mail them with!

I saw something funny yesterday at a store, it was a Santa Claus Hat that had a yarn beard attached to the hat...Haha!...you could look like Santa just by placing a hat ontop your head!...Lol!...I laughed.

I like Dr. Seuss...and all the books, toys, and I like the rhymes of the Dr.Seuss storybooks...I saw a lot of the Dr.Seuss items yesterday...I have a pair of the Pajamas.

Penguins, Polar Bears, and Seals are also animals that I love, and I think they are so very cute! I like to collect anything with them on it, this time of year I can find many items or plush toys of them!...I like to watch a movie called Happy Feet about the penguins...it's one of my favorites!

julie











No comments:

Post a Comment