Tuesday, December 22, 2015

christmas prep, dinner, pink snow recipe.....

I was able to complete working on my Christmas candy molds using the colorful melting chocolates and the intricate detailed molds...I actually did good work on those! Shock!....lol...It takes quite a while to work on the small details,  you just need a lot of QUIET time to make this work properly!

My pets are all very excited for Christmas, I think they just want to see what kind of gifts they have!....haha!....they like the food too!....I got them treat bags with chewies, and regular treats....it's cute!

I have wrapped most of my Christmas gifts to others, and I am already working on making a few items for Christmas dinner and also thawing some of them.....I am going to clean the house this evening and make it very clean for Christmas.....

Going to have the usual cowboy Christmas dinner on Christmas Day, and I also have my sparkling grape juice to have as refreshment...After dinner and opening gifts we like to play board games and talk/laugh...it's tradition...

this is a fruit salad that we have every year..it is simple to create.

Pink Snow

1 can of Eagle Brand
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 can of drained pineapple chunks or fresh chunk pineapple
1 carton of Cool Whip
1 cup of pecans--broken

just mix in mixing bowl and keep refrigerated.

2016 calendars are something that I see in the stores, I really like the cute animal calendars!...I purchased one yesterday, so I will be prepared for the New Year...I always like to purchase my calendar ahead of time.



j.


No comments:

Post a Comment