Wednesday, December 23, 2015

terrible school, awful teachers, bullying....

I was able to color in the coloring book yesterday evening in my Animal Rescue coloring book...I was coloring a cat in the book very dark black to look like my Pumpkin cat....and as I was shading in the picture, I started remembering how when I was in grade school a teacher ridiculed me in front of the whole class because I colored in a cat picture very dark black..She grabbed my coloring picture that I had finished of the cat and held it up for the whole class: " Well looky here! We all know who's cat this is! She's been using too much crayon! I've never seen someone color so dark! It's Julie's!" and she glared at me!...most of the class laughed at me(all the spoiled snobby brats in class were laughing)...I went home mad/upset..I thought: " What does it matter if I color a cat picture very dark?!! I wanted it to look that way!"....that old hag was always running her mouth off about everything I ever worked on, in her class...she was hateful and yelled at me and everyone who wasn't a preppy snob...just like the rest of the teachers there at that school...that school/faculty/snobby students were all worthless and pathetic!

I had an awful glassy-eyed mean, hateful, Algebra teacher who confused everyone in my class who wasn't his clique-ish preppy snobby students..the snobby elite students they all got his theories, and how to work the problems, and he placed me in front of the whole class almost every day and I had to work the problems on the board and he made fun of me, got rude, hateful, made threats to hold me back, and would not explain anything to me! and singled me out in front of the whole class and run his mouth off at me, and got the snobby, preppy kids he doted on to laughing at me...it made me upset, they were always messed up on something bad...I don't know how that teacher worked any of his confusing formulas they changed everyday...lol....Even my guy cousin who was very good at math told me: " That even confuses me! that's not even how you work these Algebra equations! I don't know what he's trying to work with that crap!" That Algebra teacher caused me a lot of problems and I felt sick every morning I had to stand up in front of that class and be belittled.....and he knew my hillbilly relatives...

I know for a fact that a lot of the times that all of these teachers cheated me and the others in class on tests because I have seen my answers on the same questions match those bratty kids answers, BUT mine got checked wrong with hateful notes beside the checks..theirs were always right though!...annoying...teachers were all just always bitchy, rude, they wouldn't explain anything, all any of those worthless teachers ever did at that terrible school was yell at everyone, eat and drink something in class, and try to sell Pampered Chef items to people!!!...*eyeroll*...they always had some crap they were having parties for after school...I thought that was funny...and they gossiped just like the snobby brats in my class and were bullies to all students who were not their preppy doted on ones.....

All of those teachers at my old school were hateful and tacky to me and critical of me over everything I ever worked on...they all yelled, made threats of holding me back in another class, and singled me out..they were all nosey about all my business all the time, they ran their mouths off at me about my hillbilly kinfolks all the time, and nothing I ever worked on was good enough.....The preppy snobby brat kids in my class ALWAYS got doted on and praised, they got all the good grades, even when they didn't show up all the time or skipped school, that was ok with the school and teachers, they NEVER got scolded, or bad grades, or held back...the teachers basically worshipped them and it was like they were already friends with those annoying loud mouth snobby kids after school...

The snobby annoying kids in my class----their parents always ran up to the school and were at the school all over the teachers, in the superintendent's office, bringing something to the teachers/faculty---they were all old snobs when they were in school and I heard one say: " I want my daughter to have everything! I want her to have this award and this and that, she's going to stay popular!" and she was one of the most rudest, hateful, snobby, annoying girls in class too!...nobody liked her and the other 2 snobby bitches in my class..they made fun of me all the time, and they were mean, and terrible snobby to the other kids in class with nothing either..they made fun of everyone...everyone hated them!

the stupid teachers always let those brats in my class get out of class, skip class, for anything and they never got reprimanded for anything...how fair is that?!....they all skipped class my senior year and said they went to the lake, and they were at a bratty guy in my classes house partying outside up the road from my house that year, a family member of mine saw them and told me....they were messed up bad....they were so loud mouth and annoying I stayed away from them...I could not stand any of those snobby spoiled brats...constantly doing something to get attention..they never shut-up!....they all got very jealous when I started singing, and they all started trying to sing!---Bwahaha!!!..they couldn't sing worth a crap!, neither could that rat-haired bitch cousin of mine, she was right in there with all the snobs, being a jealous, snotty bitch!..i never could stand her either!..i had to tolerate her because of my Grandma and her stupid ways!...I couldn't stand any of those bitchy spoiled brats, boys and girls...all nosey and annoying, bullies, they all stayed messed up all the time and were annoying loud mouths!...

that whole school, snob students, faculty, town, snotty snobby people in town and the area are CREEPY weirdos!

still to this day many years later, those spoiled brat students and those stupid bitchy teachers all have tried to get their noses in my business, find me, run their mouth off about me in town to others, and they all say: " Julie?! she will NEVER achieve anything, nope, not her she's too shy!!!, she won't even talk to people!" that was an old hag teacher who said that from grade school!..stupid hag!!!....I have not even talked to any of these idiots from that school since I graduated!....they don't even know me anymore, and I am definitely NOT shy at all!!!...I had to set in the chair at school all these years and be quiet because I never could get a word in anywhere with all the loud mouths talking and yelling all the time, they were so annoying!...*eyeroll* they have all went everywhere talking about me, and ruining things everywhere they have went!...they never go away...

I was bullied by the preppy snob spoiled kids, and I was also bullied by the teachers, who were obviously in cahoots with the bratty kids and their snotty parents, and my hillbilly kinfolks...they all have been critical of everything about me, got their noses in my business, belittled me, made fun of me, and I was thinking the whole time: "Why are these idiots always harassing me, or following me? Why are they always trying to spy on me?!!..i never gave a crap for them!!" I'd even see them in local stores all these years later, spying on me, or they'd try to call me, I never would answer those losers calls! weirdos. they all think they are better than everyone else--they always had EVERYTHING.

it seems like all those snots in that town/school have all plotted to bring me down and be mean, hateful, and ruin everything for me and the others in that town who wouldn't join their stupid weirdo cliques!...creepy people...they've all harassed me for years and ran their mouths off at me and about me, made up lies about me, and ruined things for me, they were all in with the hillbilly hags in my family who were into very very bad things in the area...so I learned that, and that explains all my grief with these idiots harassing me, hurting my feelings, ruining things for me and others, and bullying me....I've always been tired at school...I cried when I got home most days because of the way they all treated me, and cheated me on grades...it was very stressful putting up with that school, brat kids, weirdo teachers....I'd always think: " Why do I have to go to school here?!"

i know what it is like to be kind, respectful, and quiet to everyone and still be bullied by preppy spoiled brat kids/adults too!...it's sad when people way older than you are spoiled and still jealous of you!!!...Haha!...When people bully you, just laugh at them, they're all just jealous idiots!....jealous weirdos that's what bullies are!!!...being bombarded with this harassment for years is/has been very stressful for me, and especially trying to live your life near a town full of creepy hillbilly people like this is even worse...and then they were ALL(people in school/that town/hillbilly kinfolks) always making threats on my life, that if I got a work occupation/job somewhere they would ruin it for me, because they had POWER! they'd yell/scream at me, and have constantly ruined things for me like that, too much danger/corruption and no help to battle them!!! all I could work toward all these years has been keeping myself safe the best way I could, staying away from them all.....they kept mouthing that I was going to have to move and they were going to take my home/property from me!...confusing! I don't know what that was all about??? stupid idiots!...

a few years ago, hillbilly kinfolks tried to move a hillbilly travel trailer onto my land and got mad as hell because we told them off!...they wanted to hook up to our sewer and water!!!..*eyeroll*...Bwahaha! they're all so hillbilly it's too funny!...Yee-haw! they made threats and yelled around!...I laughed about it!...oh lord, help us all!

those hillbilly kinfolks, preppy students, and idiot teachers all are skeevy individuals...creepy something weirdo....they all always look messed up...creepy! I did have one teacher who was gracious, kind, and really wanted to teach and that was my Senior Year music teacher...I liked him he was very nice....and not weird!

I just think about all the kids who I went to school with who were bullied, belittled like me, and who dropped out of school because of the snobby corrupt students/teachers...it makes me mad/sad that went on....I just got tougher and battled my way to graduation and I laughed and celebrated when I got outta that hell hole!..they all cried at graduation....lol..i guess because they had to leave their perfect town/school where they mattered, because outside of that town none of those idiots mattered to anyone, they're all a nobody!...Haha!..all big wheels in THAT town/school but nowhere else!..i laugh!

just thinking about all this, because I was coloring a cat in very dark black in a book yesterday..after a grade school teacher treating me that way over coloring a cat very dark black years ago!!!...haha!...it's funny I have a black cat named Pumpkin all these years later, he doesn't like them either!..LOL!....

julie













No comments:

Post a Comment