Sunday, December 6, 2015

went shopping, boots, board games, looked at toys....

Had a very nice time shopping yesterday.Had lunch at a good BBQ restaurant called Rudy's...it was nice to go somewhere else different for a day.... 

I was able to go to a few stores and complete shopping for a few gifts I needed.

We just draw names from a hat and the name you get is the person you have to purchase a gift for..it's much easier and more affordable that way I think....If you are able to gift something to everyone that is wonderful as well!

saw lots of cowboy boots yesterday..so many beautiful pairs in all kinds of colors and designs...

this is all for fun!

Boot brands I like are:
Justin
Ariat
Tony Lama
Muk Luks--for working in the cow corral/pen...lol.
Lucchese
Red Wing

I was able to go to the store Toys R Us and look in the store..I was just looking at all the toys.I really like that store....I see so many toys that I might want for myself..

I like board games....I saw a few that I have played before when I was in grade school and all the most recent ones I have played, some are educational/learning, some are silly and fun!

Here are a few board games I like of all kinds/for all ages:

Checkers
Chess
Dominoes
Pie Face Game
CandyLand
Monopoly
Life
Scrabble
Clue
Sorry!
Chutes and Ladders
Ants in the Pants
Twister
Mashin Max Game
Jenga
Pictionary
Apples to Apples
BattleShip
Shopkins Board Game
Trivial Pursuit
Memory Game
Hungry Hippo
Trouble
Connect 4
Hoot Owl Hoot
Snoopy Flying Ace game
Suspend
Honey Bee Tree game
Hot Potato!
Don't Spill the Beans Game
Cootie game

Farm-Agriculture board games----I also like the farming/agriculture board games that are available at the feed stores/farm supply stores...I like Farm-opoly and The Farming Game....

Agriculture toys----there are many different farming agriculture toy sets, play sets, with toy farm vehicles/machinery, and cowboys/farmers, cows, horses, pigs, sheep, lambs, goats, chickens...all kinds of the figurines there to play farming/rodeo/or agriculture sets with.....I had a few if those when I was younger....

i listed a few traditional toys i liked weeks ago, here are a few other toys that are older that I like :

harmonica(musical instrument)
jump rope
potato gun
Hot Wheels
Legos
Gi Joes
Bubbles
Polly Pocket
Rubix cube
simon
water games
water guns
Nerf foam toys
beanie bags
Whiffle ball and bat
baseballs and gloves to play baseball with
football
soccer balls
any kind of toy dinosaurs
Matchbox cars

a toy for a gift can be whatever you choose and think someone would like!

j.








No comments:

Post a Comment