Sunday, December 13, 2015

saving money..sorry i'm rambling !...lol....

Saving money can be difficult these days, especially when there are not many workers needed and no jobs! Some people have to work 2 occupations at the same time to pay bills, taxes, take care of their family and if they have no family it takes money to keep up vehicles, and pay for farms and homes....Everybody goes through all of this, it's just life..

most people in a household living together always both of them/all of them work to pay for expenses, and room mates all have to share expenses and hold down jobs to pay on everything they share, groceries, bills, taxes....they all gotta work together to make it work....It's good to work constantly!..I like to keep working on something all the time...extra free time, is nice, but the more you work and are constantly focusing your attention on a work occupation you have extra money for things to save, and you are probably more likely to not get into trouble!...bills never cease! taxes never cease and we all have to pay for those pesky bills/taxes...and when running a farm/livestock there is always something that takes extra money, so you gotta save it up!

others will ask me:" How do you save money I cannot afford to live!" and I always say: "Well, I don't constantly waste money I don't have!" and that's what many people are messed up in, is purchasing things with credit cards and never ever being able to pay those loans off for extravagant purchases they don't need!..A person doesn't need all that junk it's wasting money!...they just all have been trying to run with the "big wheels" who makes fun of them for not having designer this and that, ginormous house, new vehicles every week, and shopping all the time!...those people*eyeroll* who cares about all that crap!...if you have to purchase those items to fit in with "wheels" like that who needs them!..that's stupid!

Don't purchase unnecessary junk..you don't need everything you see!

Goodbye addictions!----If you have addictions get rid of them--too expensive! and bad for your health and life, waste of money, I have never had an addiction, but I know many others who have...ruined their lives and others...costly...causes fines, court costs, jail time....more money wasted---awful nasty!

Cook more at home----I like to cook at home, it's fun for me and healthier I think, I still like to go to restaurants, but cooking at home is fun...lol....I shop for groceries at many different stores, shop at Save a Lot and Aldi, and when you are at a local grocery store, just purchase the off brand of products they work just fine! more affordable, your grocery bill will be cheaper...this is what I like.

Clothing purchases---Goodbye designer labels and excessive clothing purchases!...Too many people are focused on having to have designer labels..I never have..I don't care...It's just clothes...clothes are all the same..My Grandpa he has always said: "Nobody needs to waste money on a label".....and he's right those old cowboys they don't give a sh*t about any of that!...I learned that from my Grandpa and my uncle....designer labels---goodbye! don't need ya!...haha! (I never have) and you don't need to constantly purchase clothing!

Boots and jeans---All a person needs to spend a little extra money on is a good pair of cowboy boots! You get your money's worth out of cowboy boots they last a loooong time! I like Wrangler jeans they are durable and affordable..we all wear those!..who cares...2 pairs of jeans is all you need...and a few affordable t-shirts, or other tops....I've talked about this before...blah blah....who cares what I think anyway blog!...Haha!

older clothing---I just wear older clothing and it's worn and comfortable from working in the fields/pastures and I like that...my old Carhartt coat is worn and I like it!..just an example...lol..gloves are too...

I just don't purchase many items at all..because I don't care.

Thrift shopping----Garage sales and Goodwill are good places to check out for more affordable clothing and home items...some people like vintage shopping and bargains..so those are good places  to look for items.....I've stopped by many times! it doesn't matter...affordable....saves money.

hats---My Grandpa, he likes to wear caps from local farm machinery businesses/caps he purchases for $5, or cowboy hats, and he likes Resistol or Stetson, he has two, takes good care of them and has had them for years!..he's got good wear out of them....and his money's worth!...he gets them cleaned and shaped from time to time...

pet items at chain stores---shop for these at Walmart, Kmart, Atwoods...more affordable than the pet stores most times, I like pet stores but many times they are too expensive...I shop at both...but the stores like I just mentioned above they are more affordable on pet foods, treats, toys, leashes/collars/lightweight tie-up cords, pest treatments.....so look there.

New unaffordable vehicle purchases Adios'!----Haha....Too many people have to run out and purchase a brand new $65,000 vehicle every month and that's ridiculous and they get caught up in payments/bills with that...stupid!..You don't have to have a new vehicle every week...*eyeroll*..drive an older more affordable vehicle and save money for repairs, that way you don't have $500 payments every 2 weeks!....nobody gives a crap what somebody else drives...these people...*eyeroll*..once again...

Taxes/bills/ loans/payments---A person MUST keep their taxes paid up on everything that is taxed soon---everything that is taxed..you gotta pay taxes!....Keep your bills for everything paid up and you won't get caught up making loans at the bank you can't ever pay back!..if you have farm/home loans, you need to keep those paid....by saving money and it is costly but you can make it work if you are careful and shop affordable..within your means....

Bank accounts, savings or checking---When you have a work occupation or you make money off of the land by farming you need to place your money in the banks and save it, or start a checking account that you can keep up with by checking the balances at all times....you must NEVER write "hot checks" when this happens it is terrible, jail time, fines, and a nasty mess!..so you can always just remove cash from savings if needed....keep checking accounts balanced at all time! everytime you get a paycheck place it in the bank and go back if you need money for groceries/medical visits, or anything for the farm....just save money in your accounts when you can!...

credit cards---Goodbye credit cards!---nobody needs these, I have seen soooo many people lose everything they had because they couldn't pay these things off! I have never had these...I don't like them...i pay with cash and if I can't afford an item, I don't want it.

affordable shopping---I like to shop affordably at the Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Walmart, Kmart....These stores are just as good as any fancy chain store..for home items, groceries, clothing, just about anything you can think of they have it....just as good as anything else out there...I like them anyway...I don't care....shopping doesn't matter..all the same items...just more affordable....

wholesale/food in bulk---I like shopping where I can sometimes to purchase a lot of an item in bulk...I like the Sam's store chain..you have to purchase a shopping member card with your picture/info on it for about $30??? I think now...but you can go to the store and shop after receiving your store member card and purchase all kinds of items in bulk with cash...extra grand sized packages of food, bottles of beverages, cleaning supplies in bulk, hygiene items, candies, and the list goes on and on....I like to shop there with my Grandma and we like to purchase extra soaps, cleaning supplies and sometimes paper products or packaged foods for saving...it is more costly but you are purchasing bulk of items and it is there at your home when needed...just always get non-perishable goods when you wish to save items and  attempt this...

Meat stores---they sometimes have grand-sized packages of items like chicken strips, egg rolls, burritos, chili, pizza pockets, cheese sticks, and the list goes on..i like to purchase these and I can cook these items for a month or more if I purchase a package or 2.....saves money I think.

Expensive!--Too many children!!!---I don't have kids and I can't have them anyway, BUT I know soooo many people who have complained/whined to me they have too many bills for their children and they can't pay for them all and they yell--it's not fair!.I always think: "Well, you're the idiot who had all those kids you don't want and you mistreat, don't blame and yell at everybody else for it!!!.they get annoying and whine about it to me forever!.*eyeroll*.children are very expensive and I don't understand why so many people keep having children and they can't pay for them?!!they get welfare checks/money on them..one woman told me she got checks on every baby she had and she made a living off of it!!!..That makes me mad and sick to think about our taxes paying for a woman to keep having unwanted children to make money..annoying! sick of them! ..

Just don't have so many children I tell them!....it's easy to stop that with birth controls, prophylactics, abstinence, and you can get a surgery to make it to where you cannot have pregnancies men and women can get this surgery and NEVER have to worry about having children when they don't want unwanted pregnancies...it's that simple, there will be expense for the surgery but some people..oh lord help us all with these stupid people!!!..so annoying and whiny! I know that they need these surgeries!....LOL!..so many unwanted children in the world and expenses for children they don't want or need....they all wanna whine about it all the time, forever this has went on...they are mad/jealous I don't have children!...they all have about 5 or so unwanted kids...LOL!...it isn't my fault they had all those unwanted kids....they have yelled/screamed at me for years because they all have 29 kids and I don't!...why?..idiots! expensive to have children...hillbilly family members, girls I knew from highschool, they are all stupid hillbillies...and annoying....All I have ever done is be kind and nice to these women and they all hate me...oh well, who cares, they are the morons with problems, not me! Adios to them!

Gardening!----gardening for the table/canning vegetables---another way to save money in the spring/summer is to have garden at your home, place in the back yard or anywhere on your land, you can plant the seeds, water and keep them weeded, and keep pests away from them while they grow, take care of your garden, make your soil useful and plant vegetables to have for meals, canning vegetables like peppers, green beans, beets, making pickles from cucumbers, and then you can plant a lot of potatoes from one sack of seed potatoes by halving them...I had soooo many potatoes this past spring/summer...I never went without potatoes to cook with meals...good way to support your food pantry in the spring/summer...vegetable and flower seeds are very affordable and they create a bounty of goodness for you and your family...just get out there every year and work in your garden!...I like to, it is relaxing and comforting to me....and affordable.... 

fuel/car repairs---save money back for fuel, every paycheck you get and save for car repairs, you never know when you will have car troubles so always remember to save money for vehicles, check the oil, and have tire treads evaluated and you may need new tires so think about that as well...

just try to save every dime you can and place money back in savings accounts in a bank you choose..don't purchase unnecessary items or grand expensive items...there are also many websites that teach you how to be frugal as they call it and live within your means so you can check those for help....

living simpler, cleaner, and more old fashioned is better for us all I think...we need quieter time and more peace everywhere.....you don't need all the hassles of extra bills/payments/junk/mess in your life....stress!....just live simpler...it's more affordable...you don't need everything you see.....nobody has everything and if they do, they have to pay for it!...



























No comments:

Post a Comment