Saturday, December 5, 2015

gene autry christmas music.....

I am going to have Christmas Crunch cereal this morning!...lol...I purchased a box of the Christmas themed cereal yesterday and I also found some Pirouline hazelnut wafer sticks to have with cappuccino/coffee/hot chocolate...I like them...

anyways,

I enjoy watching old singing cowboy shows...I really like Gene Autry and Roy Rogers.I have always watched these 2 shows with my Grandpa..He has always liked their shows and singing.They are very clean, kind, respectful shows...so watch them if you have the chance to! the older things in life are always better to watch on tv and are traditional...I have probably seen every Gene Autry and Roy Rogers tv show episode..I like them very much and they are very special to me....I wish I had all the vintage toys from these!

It's a tradition to listen to Gene Autry's Christmas songs at Christmas.They are some of my favorite renditions of these songs! It doesn't get much better than being able to listen to Gene Autry Christmas this time of year for me...

I purchased and downloaded these this morning to listen to this season.....

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment