Friday, December 18, 2015

roping supply, sleep and bedding .....

A good sport for anyone interested in farming and ranching is roping..There are so many items you can rope just about anything!...You can even rope liars, thieves, hillbillies, dangerous idiots..and when you catch them tie them up! and laugh at them while they cuss you!!!....LOL!.....

If you have extra time and you like to be outdoors, roping is something you may enjoy...it passes the time and when you have cattle it can be a good useful skill out in the pastures or when you have a cow get out of the pens/or fences.....I like roping it's fun, and passes the time...keeps you working on your skills...

when you are in Agriculture---Farming, Ranching, Cowboyin' you should learn to rope it is a good skill to keep your cattle on your property....you can catch them...I like a good rope, one rope I like is Cactus Ropes or any rope brand will be ok...I also have an old rope my Grandpa gave me.....works just as well...and you need a good pair of roping gloves, any brand will be just fine...

(make a lasso out of your rope, there are how to instructions online somewhere I'm sure, I can't explain how to create the loop and everything simply, so look online for videos or instructions)

you can also purchase the plastic steer heads to practice roping and they are easier to learn to catch the horns with.....you can purchase these online along with other machinery that moves and you learn to rope the metal feet or horns...it is expensive...it is fun to watch....that is, if you're not participating...

some people like to team rope for sport, a lot of the men in my family like team roping and rodeo...In team roping, a header and a heeler are needed...header---ropes the steers horns, and a heeler---ropes the back hooves...no steer is harmed at all...just an old cowboy tradition of practicing your roping skills, they do this for rodeos and I enjoy watching this too....

anyways,

I was thinking about how I need to purchase a new comforter and all new bedding for my bed...it could be a nice gift to myself this year!..I like nice fluffy pillows, and the comforter sets, I like them!--they include everything you need in those..I know that I need a set of new sheets you have to purchase those separately....

I like to sleep well and peacefully at night, sometimes a cup of milk at night before bed time helps me to sleep better..... 

blankets/quilts are needed in winter to place on top of your comforter when it is cold..Brr!......sleeping and resting makes me feel better...when I can sleep that is!!! and the dogs aren't barking all night and people aren't yelling all night down the road up north!!!! these people!!!!!! *eyeroll*
 
(I may just go down the road and rope/tie them up with a rope!...haha! listen to them cuss me....then I could go back home down the road and SLEEP!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment