Monday, December 21, 2015

Coke.....

When I am able to drink a soda, I like Coke the best...I really like all the promotionals  they have at the holidays with the commercials..they have polar bears and I think penguins, one commercial years  ago...

Coke is an American tradition, many people like to drink it because it is an old brand, and that is why I enjoy the soda and all the collectibles they have...I have a small polar bear plush toy and 2 of the polar bear cereal bowls....

I found a very old glassy Coke bottle out in my pasture once after it rained and it was way under the ground and it is an antique..i thought it was pretty and I like the old style of things anyway, but it was neato to find that, it was aged but still together....

My family has always liked to drink Coke and I laugh at all of them they purchase and drink!....

I recently have seen the promotionals for Coke this Christmas and I like the designs.

People have been gifting soda to people for years and Coke is one of them, we have purchased different pack amounts and gifted them to others in past years, my family especially!.....lol...

Coke is nostalgia and is part of our history, they have many different old Coke signs in many stores and I like those, I like the Coke sign on the soda machines too....

I like how fizzy it is and it helps your tum-tum when you have something spicy at your meal....haha!

everytime is see Coke promotionals for the holidays I think about how much nostalgia there is with an old brand of soda like Coke, and they keep the designs old-style looking and I like that as well....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment