Thursday, July 14, 2016

early morning breakfast....

Something that I enjoy is going with friends or family early in the morning hours on the weekends to a local Denny's, IHOP, or Waffle House...It is a lot of fun and there are many comedy routines to enjoy whenever there are so many people messed up in there, drunk or whatever---lots of wild crazy antics in these restaurants at 1am.....LOL!....

The first time I enjoyed a early a.m. breakfast was many years ago with friends and family....it has always been fun and sort of wild to go into these businesses, when you are half awake and you are invited to go enjoy breakfast so early!...haha!..I know there is often danger that early with so many crazy antics going on with these people, but I have laughed EVERY time I go to these at 1 or 2 am in the morning...

People talking loudly, drunk and falling, women messed up and taking bras off running through the restaurant, laughing loudly, I saw a woman rolling on the floor once, just all kinds of wildness at these, it always makes me laugh to see these people fresh from the bar or the clubs going to these places for breakfast....lol

I enjoy Blueberry Pancakes with whip topping and sometimes syrup, they have so many good regular breakfasts also available....

I wouldn't advise anyone to take their kids to these establishments THAT early in the morning because of the wild crowd,....lol.... BUT if you are an adult you know it's just fine when you take others with you to be safer....

I enjoy laughing so much with friends and family watching these people and their wild antics, I almost fall out of my seat laughing at them....but do not stare at them, because they may be messed up bad....

you may wake up one night and are hungry or just cannot sleep, call up your friends or family and ask them if they wish to go enjoy a early morning a.m. breakfast at midnight---2a.m.....Haha! this is so much fun and laughter for me to take part in early morning breakfast.....

Me and whoever goes there with me just always have set there in our seats, looked at each other and started laughing at these wild people....enjoyed our breakfast with a side of crazy!....lol....those people are something else, let me tell ya!....haha.....(always be cautious of these crowds of people.)

I think breakfast is very important for everyone to have with loved ones, if I don't eat breakfast I feel bad all morning......but enjoying breakfast as early as midnight--2a.m....is just fun for us, something different, I enjoy all the laughter and funny stupid antics that go on with others that early!...it is fun to go with your friends and family.  :)

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment