Sunday, July 17, 2016

true love waits rings....

On sundays I think about church and the many items that you can purchase that are available in Christian stores, so that we can always keep God with us at all times...Jewelry that is Christian themed has always been a favorite of mine, Crosses, Necklaces, Bracelets, earrings, AND rings!



One Christian jewelry item that I have always thought was good for people of all ages is the True Love Waits rings they have to purchase at the stores...You place it on your hand and look at your ring finger and remember that you should only be sleeping with your true love and wait until you are married...

I believe that abstinence is something we should teach all ages of people, starting with the very young, We need to teach and tell everyone that it is best to NOT have sex with anyone until you are married, and IF you have already slept around before you have been married it is ok, don't panic!...just start over new and wait to be having sex with another until you are married....purchase you a ring and start over! wait for the right person and true love..

Bed hopping is terrible and having sex with many others all the time...not good.

I have never had sex and I will not until I am married and in love with the right guy! I don't care how long I have to wait to find the right guy, I will just keep waiting, that's how love should be....AND if I never find the right guy I won't ever have sex.....that's just how I am...

You need to always be aware that the media, tv, advertisements, social groups, peer groups, they all seem to glorify premarital sex and sleeping with many others...that is upsetting and always has been to me!....I have always been made fun of because I do not sleep around and I have just laughed, because I know I don't have to worry about diseases, unwanted babies, or having my heart broke as a guy goes all over everywhere talking about sleeping with me!....I don't have to worry about that kinda thing!...

I have seen and known too many people who have had premarital sex with many others and only had their heart broken and left embarrassed because it was told all over everywhere, had diseases, and unwanted babies they were ridiculed and shamed everywhere....so I learned lessons watching that all happen to them for many years..it is scarey!...

Young girls and young boys all need to be taught about how dangerous sex can be and how it is best to wait until you are older and married to be having sex with someone....sex can ruin your life and I know many people laugh about that one, because of child supports, diseases that lead to horrible things, and then when you marry the wrong person you have divorces and that causes so much upset, depression and sadness....

I think many parents should talk to their children about the dangers of being promiscuous and how the children need to stay abstinent(stay away from sex) until you are older and truly in love with another, and married!...I think life could be so much better without unwanted pregnancy, diseases, and ruin....

Those True Love Waits rings would be good to gift to your children, boys and the girls, or also gift to friends/other family and talk to them about staying away from having sex until married.....talk about the dangers of premarital sex and how you should never be pressured into having sex....People will tell you all kinds of BS to get in your pants!. they will say they love you and everything...sad but true!...they also can drug you at parties and this leads to many awful things!..Talk to them about peer pressure, and danger at parties and how that can happen also....

You just purchase them a True Love Waits ring if you wish to gift them a ring, talk to them about it, boys and girls, or friends/family, all ages--- and tell them that you wait until you are married and find your true love before you have sex...

I know sex is a taboo topic to talk about, and I don't know much about it, but I know that when I talk about it on a sunday it is because God intends for everyone to be married before sleeping with another..he intends for them to love one another truly...you may find your true love and it may take many years to find them, but they will be best for you when they respect that you don't want to have sex with them until you are married, there are plenty of people out there who feel the same way and would respect their boyfriend's/girlfriend's wishes, hopes, and dreams....

AND like I said above, I know many people have already slept around with many others and just know that you can start over and have a better outlook on life, don't have low self esteem over being promiscuous, I know many people have told me that they wish they had never slept around and wish they had waited until marriage, but just purchase a True Love Waits ring and start over!....I think that would be good for those who are embarrassed and ashamed of their bad habits of bed hopping.....

there has just been too much nastiness, upset, diseases, unwanted pregnancies in the world because of sex and I know God does not intend for that.....we just need to be teaching all ages about abstinence and staying away from sex until you are married....it is an old fashioned way and I think we need to bring that back to our world...

I would NEVER judge another for their sexual preference or their sex habits....not my business!

You're NEVER a weirdo, nerd, or dork if you're still a virgin....you're SMART!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment