Monday, July 25, 2016

flowers.....


I was looking at the Daisy flowers all over the lawn yesterday...Millions of white daisies!...I enjoy having flowers at home planted in plantars, and I enjoy creating flower beds full of colorful flowers.....Flowers painted on items, I also enjoy them printed on fabrics, clothing, I have many hair clips, sun hats that have artificial flowers glued on them...they are also easy to create...I like the vintage flower prints with cute animals, characters on them like the picture above...just something different about them....

I once had a pair of bed sheets/set with the vintage flower/animals prints on them, very cute and older...I think my Grandma gave them to me many years ago!....But they were very soft and thin, I like that, they NEVER got itchy or wore...miss them!



I like to gift people items with flowers on them, or just gift them bouquets of flowers sometimes for special events, birthdays, celebrations, or to cheer them up!....I enjoy all of the adornments that you can place onto the bouquets, corsages are an old fashioned way to decorate your clothing for special events, I always have thought that was nice to wear and gift to loved ones, wrist corsages I enjoy those as well for events and they are good for high school proms.....these all have adornments, I like that...very artistic and creative!






I think colorful Daisies are cute and I enjoy the smaller Daisy and the Gerbera Daisy that is larger than the regular one...very colorful and I like to plant those also.....


Sunflowers I always enjoy planting those, they grow well in our local climate, they take the hot weather good, one year I planted the Giant Sunflower variety and they grew very tall!....I made a handful of toasted sunflower seeds out of one of them once, the birds just loved enjoying a sunflower seed snack!!!...they picked them from the sunflowers with their beaks and they were nearby all summer!....haha..they didn't use any salt!...lol.....Sunflowers grow naturally here and I just love to see them for miles...so bright and pretty! they are country....

I enjoy EVERY flower that I can find...They are beautiful and make things more cheerful, sometimes in life things can be gloomy and look depressing!..I say get out there and plant some flowers or purchase some flowers to cheer everyone up!...I think often it is nice during special family dinners to adorn the tables with flower bouquets...very nice.

You can arrange flowers, place all different colorful kinds of flowers together in bouquets, plant them in plantars, or in flower beds nearby your home, just keep them watered, Spring season is the best time to plant them you know, but I know the sunflower is mostly the Summer season go to for gifting during the hotter weather.....

I think flower shops are needed when we need to just order flowers to be sent to people at all times of good or bad..gift flowers to say hello, sorry, condolences, celebrations, birthdays, or just to cheer up a loved one...I enjoy flower shops and the gifts available there to send with your flowers...fun! they always need to be cheerful and very clean....

j.







No comments:

Post a Comment