Wednesday, July 13, 2016

still beautiful....

So many people are born with deformities, things that they can't help that they have...I hate it when others make fun of people with those problems.....I cry about that.....You should NEVER make fun of others who are different than you, or those people who have mental retardation, or have body deformities....or any medical issues like that...

For many years all of my life, I have seen people with body deformities, health issues, medical problems, speech impediments, all varieties of differences or issues these people have been made fun of...it has brought many tears to my eyes to see all the harassment and abuse people have suffered, being made fun of right to their face, yelling nasty vulgar mean things to others with deformities, or calling them upsetting names....

Whenever someone is born with deformities, medical issues, speech impediments, or even mental retardation we should NEVER be mean to them, stare at them, belittle them, call them nasty vulgar names, and NEVER make fun of others with any issues like these!!!

stupid idiots with cold hearts make fun of people with these issues! Everytime I see or hear someone making fun of people I tell these idiot harrassers off!!!..I get very angry!..I always take up for them!...I hate people who make fun of others, belittle others, and ruin things for others! these abusers need to look in the mirror and see just how nasty they are themselves, behavior like this should NEVER be allowed to go on!....bullying is what that is, even adults treat people this way!...losers! very wrong!

Just because someone is born with deformities, or missing parts of their body because they lose these to cancer, or they are just born that way, or from accidents, It does not mean you are not beautiful!..

You see, beautiful is many things, being outwardly beautiful is NOT important, how beautiful you are as a kind, caring person, you have a good kind soul, THAT is what is beautiful, and THAT is all that matters!...Being beautiful outwardly too many people think that is what matters, the beauty of your body or the beauty of your face, they are completely WRONG!

Looks of a person should NEVER matter!

God created everyone to be unique and different, we are all equal..everyone is beautiful when they are kind, caring, sweet and bring only goodness to the world!

I wish to tell anyone that has a body deformity, are missing parts of their body because of illness, cancer, accidents, or just being born that way, you are still beautiful and you always will be, being a good person is all that matters!

there are many prosthetics that could be created and be given to those with serious facial deformities or are missing eyes, or limbs, these can be helpful to those who wish to have them and should be available to all who wish for them....

I know that many people undergo many surgeries to repair deformities or to make their faces look so and so...this is ok if you want to have a surgery to feel better, but I think you are beautiful the way you are!...looks do not matter to me!

I have NEVER thought anything about the looks of someone, I simply am not worried about how someone may look, I just look for how beautiful they are inwardly--good kind, caring person that is what I look for...I'm not worried about their weight, their body, their face, or whatever...I just always hope that people I meet are kind and caring..wishing for goodness for the world....

People who are paraplegic, have deformities, speech impediments, missing limbs, have mental retardation all of these people who are always made fun of, I cry about them!...All of us should learn to be much more respectful, kind, considerate and caring to all people....

you are always beautiful when you have a kind soul.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment