Saturday, July 9, 2016

fruit dip for summer....

It was nice having the thunderstorm yesterday evening...it didn't rain enough though....I saw a continuous swirl of birds in the sky before the storm and they were flying very high up there...I couldn't believe how high they were, all of the sudden I saw a large bird fall from the sky and land in the pasture as if he passed out....then he flew up again....he may have become dizzy swirling up there in the clouds, or the altitude made him pass out.....it was odd, but neato....

I purchased a glass container of Hatch salsa...oh it was good with tortilla chips!...Roasted Peppers!..good....it is in a nice yellow label at the grocery store....





 Thinking about fruit dips this summer, an old favorite of mine is the fruit dip that I like to create every summer when I enjoy fresh fruit from the stores, or stands....It is simple and easy to create! I like this...You can use off brands, but my favorites are the Philadelphia Cream Cheese and the Kraft Marshmallow Creme.

I enjoy fruit in the summer most.

Fruit Dip

8 oz. cream cheese (1 box)
7 oz. marshmallow creme (1 container)

Soften cream cheese and whip. Add marshmallow crème. Blend until smooth. Use as a dip for many different fruit.

I enjoy it on:

Bananas
Strawberries
Pineapple
grapes
Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Apples
Kiwi fruit

Fun for summer!

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment