Friday, July 8, 2016

polar bears, penguins, seals.......


During the summer I always purchase bagged ice cubes from the local stores...I can remember seeing a cute polar bear on them, once even a snow man!...

I  think about winter time on those very hot 115 degree days we sometimes have during summer...I start thinking about icicles, ice cubes, snow, freezing weather, anything to make me forget that it is so very hot weather outdoors....lol...

I always think about the animals in the Arctic, and colder countries and how they live in those areas and survive...I know many times they have problems just living because of nasty hunters/poachers, and because of other problems.....We need to STOP all the arctic animal abuse also and save the animals of the Arctic...they are all so very cute, innocent, and I know they need to be saved and need help!



 
Most times they are killed because of their white fur and it is so awful!...It needs to END!....White fur animals or black fur animals are always in danger because of stupid idiotic beliefs that the color of the furs means something!...White or Black fur does not mean anything! That's all hooey phooey crap!...God did not make any color better than another, animals or people.....geeze...



I have heard people talk about animals of white or black fur meaning something magical or something, that is very WRONG and very STUPID....nothing is magical....God did not create earthly beings to be magical, animals or people!.....Stupid losers always try to kill the white fur or the black fur animals, because of that stupid idea in their heads!...IDIOTS!





Polar Bears, Penguins, Seals are always in danger because of stupid humans and their BS.....this needs to end and these Arctic animals need to be safe and free in their own environments...


IF you wish to place a picture/drawing of a Polar Bear, Seal, Penguin or even an ol' snowman I'm sure they wouldn't mind being on a bag of ice cubes, ice cube machine, an ice house, a freezer, a snow cone machine that would be neato!

I saw a white fur baby seal on a package of laundry soap...it made me smile....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment