Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A K C dog shows !!....

I have been watching the dog shows on tv the past couple of days.......I think they are very much needed to showcase every dog available for adoption !  :)

These dog shows are very athletic, challenges, and require much love / care + training.....when the dogs are well trained or have unique qualities they can participate for status / winners circle awards ! I think they are all winners to me !

Dog shows and any animal show must be monitored / evaluated + controlled by the animal safety groups, the owners must be attentive, willing to participate with their trainers / dogs........if they so wish.

Animal safety + taking very good care to be watchful of all dogs / animals in the shows is a requirement !

I think the animal shows are nice.

Animal shows require often travel, extra money, groomers attention daily, grooming cleanliness, grooming tools, the animal to be in the show has to have shelter, cages / trailers, feed / water, everything needed to compete, place in the show...........

Animal shows are plenty ! Most animals can be in shows / and or competition, I think these are cute, but I wish for the animals to be well cared for, love / adore, NEVER animal abuse, NEVER neglect........

There are animal shows with winners circle for these :

Cats
Dogs
Rabbits
Horses
Cattle


Probably many others I don't know of ! 

I watched on tv this past week several dog shows I giggle at how cute + silly some of the dogs behaved on tv......I also learned of several other types of dogs I didn't know about !

These I watched one was on the Hallmark channel....I think.

2018 American Rescue dog show
Masters Agility Championship
Westminster dog show

Show support ! Very cute, exciting to see them compete.

I wish to have many more dog shows even locally, I think it is very nice to showcase all dogs, bring awareness of Pet Adoption of all animals...

Just make very sure these are monitored !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment