Friday, February 16, 2018

Letter, letter, help !

More hollering last nite, because I ruined something at Elgin, all that over east, stevie hollering about Z he's dead ! Screams about Z was killed he's over he was in this.....?????? Real or fake version whatever that's about ????

Screams about Wilkson family I don't know over east being over she was my friend !!! F her she is over because of you ! Screaming about Donna and Danny w. Old kin up the road sent them to see you at Wal-Mart bitch at chicksha, I saw them....Weird, why do I have to see these masks still ?????!

Screams on my waves as I drove yesterday to Elgin about Dea and Fbi at Oklacity said they own your ass bitch, we get everything you got bitch f you whale !!! You are being killed by satellite, dying bitch you get rid of everyone we will kill you dying of no blood bitch !!!

Screams about some bitch named dara, sick of hearing about her slut face !! said she's Philips daughter she plays you to people, gets part of your money estate !!!! She is setting you up playing you to people, she's kin to you bitch !!!!She had surgery to play you, Debbie wortham granddaughter stupid screaming about that stupid trash slut bunch five years now she's Philips daughter she wants to meet you !!! I don't think so trash I hear this crap like this yelled daily, they get money off this estate bitch ! ???????????? Whatever ! F them ! Sick of hearing this crap.....

Screams about some slut named dusty ?????

Screams about Sandy p people, good grief isn't that old crap over yet like these others, how much more could be left ???? I think they create more trash to make them money off my family's faces or up the road places, they said dea gets money you have to wait years bitch to be free, we get all this money off your family's faces masks while you rot bitch dea gets this, fbi gets that, that pisses me off ! This keeps going on to hold me back cause me problems they said so they create more trash messes to cause me problems as my family's fake faces so I have to wait set back rot, we will get your money estate diamonds bitch !!! Been hearing this year's now down here......These idiots are obsessed with my family trash, believing they are them with masks, and enjoying causing me years more stress, trash messes....so crooked continues !

Screaming about Japanese sluts, over east still, I hear this crap daily, nightly, M town dump grocery, taco mayo people working in there nasty, tangles salon, Elgin creek trash yesterday they yelled that on my waves........Screams about A. she did this, said that f her bitch ! Then screams about Jess and A. D, ......f them they got them !!!

Tired of them, questions, blood and goo, hope I survive.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment