Thursday, February 8, 2018

Weird ! A letter....

More rest fell asleep last nite, thanks to my angels ! ;)

Found weird calls on house phone bill to Ada, tulsa, Ardmore for years now, and this bill this week, so now I know what this has been !!!! Angry ! Japanese were yelling last year they hacked my house phone to sell drugs on my house phone !!! Now I have figured out those towns, weird d town numbers also ! How much longer are they allowing them to destroy my life, tear up my life, and steal from us, and Mimi, she said she saw Phillip hauling off hay bale feeders rounded, she said happened five months ago, going east in trailer looks like hers, and now hers is old trash bent in !!! They said stevie Japanese playing Phillip did all this stealing shit !!! No better than a lemon head or pendley or other trash bunches ! So now I have to answer her more questions I don't have answers for, I could leave and never return these stalkers, thieves allowed to bully, harass, boss everybody around, I don't think so trash !!!

Yesterday they followed me everywhere as always then on the way home at m town I see a Japanese in red hair mask coming down road look at me and scream Bitch ! Teeny so I guess he goes with short stacks gang at taco Bueno setting in car as we left stalker !!! He said it was rat hair bitches Japanese daughter then karissasm Japanese daughter !!! Stevie was clearly messed upset in my head....help ! 

Today couldn't call at + t about number switch back to original, kept getting phone call switched to fake Japanese bitch with kids hollering in background, she was high as hell, yelling about college supposed to be att worker dispatch !!! She kept laughing ! So I see some more shit hacking again shortstacks !!! Trash ! They continue on trying to stir up more troubles, messes, I don't need !!! I have enough with all this those in my family confused, questions !!!!!! I could scream, do I need to leave !??????

Stalkers ! Some C. Crazy man is hollering about teenies, Japanese at town last night !!! Screams about my brothers Japanese hell he never cleaned up blowing over here in my life !!!!! I don't need to have to listen to, be harassed to death about my stupid idiot trash family b.s. they stirred up !!! Sick of it ! They want to follow me, harass me, maybe I will start following stalking them !!! I will hunt them down !!! Watch me ! Stalkers, screaming I'm a bitch from hell ! They are screwed !!! Had it ! I have enough stress, pressure, harassment over here and questions, questions questions !!!!!! 

Screams I have kidney necrosis from high blood pressure, kidney cancer, heart failure stevie says !!! Over and over, dog is dying, grandparents killed in satanic house !!!!!!!!!! Had it stevie go to rehab !!! Grow up about sluts money Japanese and h wood !!!! I don't give a rat's ass ! Talking about his Weenie, his old conquers in bed !!! Sick of hearing it ! Morgan got married ! Wah wah !!!!

Now I think God is sending me a weird flip the bible random message in Deuteronomy.......I just flipped it back at mimis house, and there it is saying You shall eat meat, no blood of the meat ! Over and over one page is saying eat meat......ok, so that's a message about my blood loss, iron loss, they been telling me eat more meat, I have ! And just before I flipped back the bible randomly I was telling Mimi I was eating roast last nite, she says that's good for you, keep eating meat !..........that is weird as can be....gotcha Lord I'm listening ! Eat meat well done, taco Bueno yesterday I was cautious about pinkish meat on burrito ?????? Boy, that's weird, he must have known I was nervous about it ! Yikes !!!

On the page next to this random bible flip, it says something about, city, people near where you dwell take them burn the city, people as a fire, those dreamers of dreams, prophets who tell you to worship others burn as fire ???!!! Then my eye caught something about your brother, from your mother's womb, something about the stones, or end of this ????!!!!!!!! Be wise of them.......I look at this all as a message from the Lord.....he is telling me to eat meat, so my blood loss problem, then something near my dwelling will perish as fire, others who are corrupt, hate God close in area I suppose those idiots all near me and my brothers mess ?????!!! Message from God.

Yeah, I have all the answers now to M Y questions of when, how ????? That's weird....

Thanks God.

Love julie


No comments:

Post a Comment