Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Yelling blaming, more crap letter..

Yesterday hollering as I drove, on my waves, more shortstacks gang, You bitch ! You fuc#ing bitch leave you go fat whale !!! They take it all ! This swirled on the pick up, then my waves........more nasty talk, a black man swirls, on highway, hearing on my waves......followed me to town yesterday, hollering that's our store bitch ! Fam D, D G, grocery dump m town, and sonic nasty dump ! Screams on my waves....then annalngford nasty bitch still working snirling at bank why do we gotta have a bitch of her face there ! Puke. Sick of all this.

Sleepy all nite last night thank you ! Rest helps me feel better......Love s. h, l. h., and Davec, Jones x 2 and df ! You save my life ! I cry about this !!! And my pets, good family lives too !!!

Anyway, today hollering at me all morning, ping ping, shortstacks hollering mean ass crap, made me cry ! You can't escape here bitch you fat ass bitch ! You don't have no estate we get it they give us that make a whore out of you bitch !!!! ?????????? Some crap about they hand us estate in the drive here ??????? Whatever that means.

They kill you whale ! She gets it, nothing ok !!!??????????Whatever that means....washdc hits this shit bitch bad m fers take over !!!!????????.........I'll show you punks a bad ass !!!! Sick of them !!!!

I got upset and cried on the drive to town because I not only felt bad, but I was hearing that on my waves loudly, made me upset, sick, over and over in my head, thought I may pass out / die from all that junk......anxiety about hacking, they screamed there is no end to this bitch more years we never stop til you die bitch !!!! I hope not I get upset. I don't think I can survive much more. Tired.

Weird feeling today, but hearing that ping ping over and over, threats, every day, it makes me very exhausted, ill feeling.....

Screams about north of my house, b.s. about how gangsta thug they are riding dirty or something they hollered, ??????what does that mean just filth slut crap I suppose.?????gross, they drive by all day going north south east west staring at the house evil creepy shortstacks gang.....

Helllllp !

Anyway, sorry to bother ya, 

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment