Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cheerful...!

Ate cheesecake for my Birthday yesterday........

Thinking about how I wish all of life could be more cheerful, safer, for us all !!!

I try very much to be hopeful, and to be cheerful, even on the most depressing, scarey days of my life...

Life can be so upsetting, dull, boring, dark, depressing for us all........I often wonder if others ever wish for life to be more cheerful, bright + colorful, friendly, not all this dark, dull, depressing days !

In the past I have always went out of my way to be friendly, cheerful to everyone, smiling, laughter, nice greetings, always nice + kind........but others just roll their eyes and say, Can't stand her Ms. Cheerful ! What do we have to be happy and cheerful about bitch ???! Just very fakey, fake rude to my face, and all I was ever trying to be was very kind, upbeat, a cheerful person !!! Hurtful the way people have been to me......oh, who cares what they think grouches !....lol...

But I just go on, and I remain a kind person friendly, cheerful.......sure I have plenty of gloomy, dark upsetting days !!! But geeze.......I try to be kind friendly, warm, silly person........you have to work on this, to be happy......be a delight, pleasant to be near all !!!

I just have met many people, all walks of life who are hurt, bitter, hateful, and I understand that totally.........but don't forget I have been hurt too.......don't hate me for trying to be kind, delightful to everyone !!!

I often think that maybe it's just very depressed, maybe jealous bitchy snobs that are making fun, hating on me for being cheerful + kind....

Sending cards, letters, gifts, being thoughtful, enjoying bright colorful, I get tired of dull, grays and grouches !!! Lol...

Going out of my way to be friendly say hello to others, I enjoy that.......I don't ever wish to be a boring dull flake, I am silly, cheery, unique, sweet, I enjoy laughing so much more than snirling, snobbing, and crying.......haha !

I know most people wish to meet others who are cheerful, silly, outgoing, friendly, sweet + always respectful to all........very good person ! That's what I adore about others.......

Cheerful, I know people say, oh, yeah bitch you are annoying, Can't stand you bitch ! I know we all have been hurt terribly, in trouble, depressed, but I also know we can try to work on laughing more......

Maybe we work through the dark depressing days, we can all eventually be happier, more so cheerful, I know it is very difficult for some people, living through terrible times....to be able to be cheerful.....

Keep trying !  ;)

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment