Sunday, February 25, 2018

Letter.....more

Went to d town today to McDonald's to get breakfast biscuits, and then to Wal-Mart....

Mimi + mom started hearing ping ping then loud crickets, and I heard stevie rattling hollering on my waves about you go down here it gets rid of everyone bitch ! F you ! They are over now I have to leave bitch, he was high as always yelling talking fast, I told him on my waves Go take your medicine, go to rehab idiot !!! Shut up, slow down talking stevie ! He hollers at me every time  I dare escape and go to Wal-Mart anywhere.....screams about three nasties in a pickup, black hair, said my friends, girlfriend are in there going now bitch because of you bitch ! They were staring at me, probably know me.....yeah it's me bitches.....wah wah wah !!!! 

Screams about ft Lauderdale Florida, and mad I went and looked at music cds......at Wal-Mart.......said his friends in that area.......???????

Hollering about money, Dallas tx, people on drugs need help bitch !!!!!!!??????screaming that, I see they know something right ! Stevie probably........eye roll....

Thanks.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment