Saturday, February 10, 2018

Care of our teeth !!!.....

I have a few teeth that are broken / need dental assistance.....one in far back, hurts kind of, the other is sore !

Ouch ! I certainly hate having bad teeth, cavities, breaks in teeth.....bothersome, and not seeking dental assistance to renew our teeth troubles can cause serious illness....!!!

Often dentist visits, check ups can be very costly, so we need to save money for our teeth.....I need to go to dentist soon, but I know it is going to require much money.......worried !

Sinus pressure, and pain cause teeth pain also I know, but I have been gritting my teeth at night asleep !!! I know it has done much damage !!!

I brush my teeth daily my entire life, and I use mouth rinse, antiseptic, kills germs, bacteria, keeps smelly breath away ! Shoo ! Smelly breath is nasty disgusting ! Icky !

I use a whitening toothpastes always, and after using several months it has brightened my teeth many years, just use every day you will see improvements ! 

The whitening toothpastes / fluoride toothpastes are nice ! The Crest three - D whitening strips in the boxes are wonderful, place over teeth at night, remove before breakfast, repeat next night and so on......these are available in boxes at Wal-Mart ! $ 25 / box.......Often illness, certain medicines, smoking can cause nasty yellowing of our teeth ! So be kind to your teeth, take care !

Also There is a whitening mouth rinse / wash that helps ! But daily use of any toothpaste, tooth brush, mouthwash is a requirement for healthy teeth, mouth, nice breath.....

Many brands of toothpaste for purchase ----

Colgate
Sensodyne
Crest
Aim
Aquafresh
Close - up
D G brand
Wal-Mart
Target
Family dollar


Toothbrush brands ----

Wal-Mart
Dollar stores
All character toothbrushes
Spinny toothbrushes 
Dollar Tree

Mouth rinse ---

Listerine
Wal-Mart
D G
Family Dollar
Target

Many brands of these affordable, plenty for everyone, all ages !!!

I know often as we age our teeth can rot because of age, illness, drinking, tooth neglect, or because of terrible drugs, people can lose their teeth, they rot, ruin, so often people seek help at the dentist for dentures, teeth copied, just place in mouth with denture paste, fitted, chew once again ! These are placed in mouth after dentist creates them, these can be pricey....save money. Denture pastes are available such as Polident, others..and denture cleaning in clean cups, Efferdent.. is a brand...at Wal-Mart, dollar stores.....

I know how upsetting it must be to lose your teeth ! And depressing you cannot enjoy meals, or chew....I know many people are missing teeth !

Dental implants are fake teeth created by dentists to drill into mouth after sedation, these look as new teeth where missing teeth...you cannot lose them out of your mouth.....take care of these with special toothpaste......dentist will inform you.

We need pay out plans on dental bills so we can afford the dental work !!! It can be outrageously expensive, so we need pay as you go dental plans......that dental insurance is crap anyway, doesn't pay anything on teeth actually....!!!

Dentists should all be clean, use clean, sanitized instruments, wear medical gloves, mouth masks, and eye wear.....free of disease.....Dentists need to be well trained, kind, friendly......as does the office staff workers also....

Hopefully my teeth will survive until I can see the dentist, sore, painful teeth, I chew on the other side, and I do not bite hard candies or foods, I am tired of my teeth that need repairing...nervous !!!.....oh well.....save money as I can !

Fresh breath, chewing mints daily, brushing, mouth rinse daily, and minty chewing gum, these all help us to be fresh, breathed, pleasant to be near, nice smelling breath is courteous to all !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment