Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sick + tired, letter ! Yes another one.

Screams last nite about cement gospel tab church on 81. Sounds north of here + east.......hollering about s. h. l. h. Mom, f her she get rid of them ! Then she get money f her bitch!!! Tell her hello we love ya S. Just laugh at them !

Every morning I wake up Stevie is screaming on my waves, my mind is hit terrible it bounces off my ear weirdly, every morning he harasses me at breakfast !!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sick....

Don't eat that bitch they said to tell you don't need to eat breakfast fat ass !!! Then he yells cholesterol ! Don't eat bacon + eggs ever no fried breakfast, don't eat sweet cereal or a donut he will scream.......I know those are not healthy, I don't eat all that every morning, I have to have sweet, then salty, I don't eat like that all time fat bitch f you !!!He yells.

I was raised on Turkey bacon, scrambled, oatmeal, healthy stuff.....just in the last four years I started eating bacon, fried eggs, or pastry breakfast, I know about healthy, I know oatmeal causes me upset stomach pains, rumbles terrible....so do all those healthy cereals, so what can I do about that !!!! He called me a morbidly obese whale fat ass bitch they laugh at your fat ass over east bitch h wood laughs tub ass bitch !!! Ok, so I guess shortstacks gang teenies are bitching as always, they suck on a pipe, and meth rocks.....like I care what trash thinks about me !!! He needs turned down off of me !

They need to stop calling us and Mimi with hacker fake calls, fake brother calls, so fake it's a joke  ! Hey we can tell fake idiots caller hacks !

Thanks for helping Mimi with her waves house is quieter, last night kinda loud, just relax her to asleep at nite I suppose.....that works...I fall asleep rest best phone unhooked, satellite phone safe protected no hacking ????? Nervous...help ! Mimi hopefully get one.

Screams last night about taking our land over east hollering about under the ground tv underneath man we take your land bitch fat ass you leave move for good out of state bitch we own this land bitch ???????????

Said they killed lured my grandparents to house got rid of them ???????

Threats to kill me over cement drive and today hollering on my waves stevie so I drove up to bshaw house to see him, he wants to harass I will oblige, he's so chicken he hid in his lair, like the troll he is with his teenies.....his loves because he lost Morgan, Rhiannon, Rachel, Jennifer and this other girl he is with puts a string on his Weenie he had to tell me about that nasty crap !!!!

He is today Mad at reverse family,  o.t. r.d j, a. a., meemaw, b, s.h. l. h., Bob, Mimi, and M, My J family miss y'all !!! he yells about money......everyday b.s. stories....they this that f them.....he hollered....

 I can't even word search or read books, I miss that, he chachachacha all the time on my waves !!!! Turn him down..

Yells about bshaw house, Chad dump house, cement, sterling people, m town grocery, r. s. D G, OkCity crooked fbi crooked dea Japanese yelling that last night, harassing my dog, said they put cancer in my head too from bshaw house....

They shouted last night sounded far away they are getting rid of true Z and M......???? Then yells about they took our money I work on this shit for twenty years f that Mfer !!!????????we get rid of them ! Late last nite I could hear that.......

Tell Tiny hi, hugs ! Say hello to Kris and M, R. C., Hugs love ya ! Love ya B ( family ) !!! I'm laughing too !

More crap soon I know.

I miss a lot of people. Oh well.

:(

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment