Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cowboy church.....

Very nice day.......I enjoy keeping my Sundays, religious, reading in my bible a few times, attending church when possible, being active within the church, rewarding for your soul !!!

I enjoyed watching a very sweet movie called The Good Dinosaur, cartoon !!! Very nice. I think about all the cartoons I adore.......

I have purchased in the last few months many dinosaur toys, I truly adore the hatching dinosaur eggs, Growing Pet Hatch ' em dinosaur, any you place in water and dinosaur toy hatches !!! These are fun ! Haha........any dinosaur dig paleontology dig the plastic fake dinosaur small bones, skeleton........I worked on one of those today........nice in the evenings to dig, work on.......haha ! Just laugh at me !....these are blocks of clay / chalk or in egg shapes plastic dinosaur bones hidden interior..........lol.......oh, they are a hoot !

Anyway

I was thinking about how I think those Cowboy Churches are needed in all areas.......these are comfortable, no fuss churches, just wear your cowboy clothing, hats, boots allowed !!! No fuss or fashion attire at these churches, I think that is best for church, because I know God doesn't care what you wear to church, he just wishes for us to attend worship.......

If working cattle / farm work, take a bath before attending, wear clean clothing, show respect for The Lord's houses.......church is something we can all attend on Sundays, routine, family / friend good social activity......I think Sunday traditions are needed for us all, with God in our lives......

We need to take Bibles to church with us, so extras are there for everyone to read, follow along with pastor.....

These Cowboy Churches are not so formal, never strict, no snobbing, no fuss, very comfortable, just as church should be for us all.......

I think life should be more so comfortable, less fuss, less stress....more calm......

Religion is good for us, we all need it !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment