Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sugar loaf plushies !!!......

Just returned home from town, I purchased a few Valentine's day gifts for family.......I see many all size plush animals, etc, others still available, candies of all kinds, giant Valentine's day cards !!!! I know these all are needed everywhere for February fourteenth / 14 !!! Should go lower cost by this weekend, Wednesday is Valentine's day.

I adore the Sugar Loaf plushies ! Very whimsical, fun, colorful, unique ! I see these mostly in the plush toy claw game machines ! Most I cannot find anywhere else, all characters, very beautiful, affordable !

Nice to enjoy the toy claw game machines, fun to me at retail stores, takes several dollars to enjoy the machine game.......challenging !

I just see the Sugar Loaf brand plushies, very nice, collector's paradise !!!  ;)

They have many animals, themes, colorful.

I notice at Family dollar there are the bakery item people plush !!! These are adorable, affordable also ! Cutesy......Wal-Mart had a few.....

Fresh flowers long stemmed roses I found at Wal-Mart, bouquets, dollar stores have a few in plastic.......the long stemmed fake roses / flowers are very beautiful keepsake ! Some with lights on them......all dollar stores....Nice !

Purchased Valentine's balloons for my family.......they enjoy helium balloons everyone appreciates, cutesy characters !

Love, Julie !


No comments:

Post a Comment