Sunday, February 18, 2018

Attention help !!!

Had to drive down trail rd yesterday, west of s town.......I met stevie driving west of sterling, trying to hide.....

All nite last nite he screamed you killed everyone bitch f you fat bitch !......Japanese Allison behind you she will kill you now over her gays on trail going ! Then this Mr C whoever he is Japanese Z all told stevie to kill me and Bobby w........stevie said Bobby is trying to kill you mad about our mom's money over east f you bitch you get everything !!! They said you get everything over east bitch !!! I don't know anything about money diamonds whatever this is land they are screaming at me about !!!!!!!!!!

I am sick, exhausted stressed enough here at home ! I don't have no money !!!! They are hacking your head to put water in it to soak your brain stevie said he got paid to do that yesterday as I was driving ??????!!!! And they are putting cancer all over you bitch f you whale !!! Called me a lez because I am single, never slept around !!!! I think I know I am not gay a hole I think I hear about your gay shit all the time, just because I am smart about filthy people, now I'm a lez, don't think so a hole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said native American boys all mad trying to kill me because I drove near their house said Kris s tried to kill me last nite ?????????!!!!! I don't think so. Bitching about cousin Ronnie too, so he hates on you too !!! Help ! Love ya Ronnie miss ya ! Same to Kris Rc M.....!!! Gotta figure this out, be over this hell !

He says all of them stink like shit, he screamed they need to take a bath !!! Said I stink too, I bathe daily a hole !!! Sent me pics last nite to my waves of my teeth falling out.......sick of this torture from him and other trash idiots, those Japanese fools too he cries and fs all the time I don't know these losers !!!! I don't understand why I am allowed to be hacked tortured harassed to death by a cracked up loser !!!???????????

Called today as Jared fake voice selling G. An old worn out damn 82 model pickup, mom could tell it wasn't Jared, fake baby stories, baby crying in background, more of this shit !!! Trying to kill G. Off to traffic me and mother, stevie yelled, so G. Got hacked today off that house phone, and eyes looked crazy, started screaming we won't ever answer phone for Jared to call he said he can't call you ! Said things stevie keeps saying, same words, so stevie is yelling talking fast on my waves at the same time screaming my Japanese brother is the one calling f you bitch f Bobby he's doing this he's mad about money f you !!!!!!! Started feeling sick then g hollering, said ideas being admitted to mental institution, and he was calling cops to tell them I was losing my damn mind............as I tried once again to tell that jackass what this really is !!!!! I am so tired.

He has G thinking Jared character is superior and then screams at me about how worthless I am to Jared he has a baby, job, his sorry family is alive and well, me and mom are stupid he behaves, still more words from stevies damn crap mind !!!! They are using Jared fake to play mind games on G. Because he won't listen. I fear for my life. What they are plotting on us......nobody will listen to me I guess.

Said he owned all the money to pay my bills, get out you're crazy !!! So once again, more hacking and these words as has been screamed at me for the past 37 yrs now, my hell here in this dump........I am going to have to leave now to ever have peace safety in my life I think about going to OkCity and ask them why they scream so much at me thru stevie and these Japanese hackers he's running with !!!!

Keeps screaming Mr crawf said my cat has aids he tested it has to be put to sleep....constantly, I don't think so a hole ! Said goofdog has to be put to sleep aids cancer, I have this too, Mimi is dying of cancer we put in her body we are hacking her right now bitch !!!! Said B + T my family over there are going to die he has this money f him !!!! Screamed daily.......
Screaming at me day and nite about estate stuff I have never seen, but apparently they all have seen this, screams about money, diamonds articles ??????? Said a red neck whale like you will never be given wealth like that fat whore ! Japanese bitch and stevie at same time, so I suppose they know it all ??????

I shop at Dollar stores, dollar tree, Wal-Mart, save a lot, do I look like a rich bitch to you aholes, I live poor and that's how damn sad that is I live like this, being a good person, they ruined every job for me, school for me, hacking tests they claimed, and taking my job applications they said...!!!!!!! So I would have to be a whore for money to survive they said they get the estate wealth bitch !!!!!!!! I didn't ever, I survived this hell ! I'm never going to be a damn whore !!!!  Leave me alone stalker psychos !!!!

My teeth are bad, I don't ever feel any good sick all the time, listening to crap here at home, b.s. I have to listen to put up with then stevies and Japanese shit on my waves harassing some stupid bitch girl, stevie, another.......is that fair ??????!!! That's what a good clean person deserves I guess ???????

Screams about all my grandparents and all my j family left he yells about them......f them grandparents were in this they know they got rid of them years ago, mind games, tries to make me cry, depressed, sick of this my whole life, first Dean country ham, Philip, then last 20 yrs him Shaun, Rhiannon, whoever the hell else got my waves for years to kill me......

Said you guys told him that I was going to be killed made a whore because a girl like her is stupid doesn't deserve money like this we have college degrees bitch we get everything washdc knows you will be killed over wealth bitch you're so fat bitch !

Mother and Mimi still hear crickets, loudly, stevie screamed Japanese is hacking, but I think he sets up north of my house and Mimis hacking us all, he said he did......he said DJ won't clean that up north of Mimi so he can make money ???????? Is that true, ???? Lol.....yeah right.....

This Mr crawf is a guy over east crook, who hates you guys in my wash d.c., said you f him over about royalty, money and he came down here with Z so I had to marry aids so he gets money off something ??????!!!##

Screaming about Z and M killing them off over estate crap, they said they are planning something big for those two ??????! Japanese kin of them they screamed.....

Screaming at bshaw house all nite, just screams all the time, I try to sleep it makes me sick rattling on my waves said he has to so I won't die in med health at nite ???!

Said Z was mad I drove yesterday, got rid of his family ????

Screams about tulsa, Ada, money estates I. h. stupid money again, they seem to think I know about this crap and I don't !!! I just am some person they scream at.......they are on dope, need their equipment taken gone from my life !!!! Outta here !

Said fake pickup Jared trying to sell has bomb in it 82 model, G won't listen......!!!!

Please help ! Tell S. H, and L. H. To come and hide me or something, I need to be far away for a while, talk to someone to save my life.....!!!!! Don't  let fakes get me !

Stevie keeps saying he is going to commit suicide in my yard, at nite !!!! I am terrified he will !

I already have enough stress, worries, I need help over here from all this chaos, stupidity !!!!

Help ! J.


No comments:

Post a Comment