Friday, February 2, 2018

Help terrible hacking !!! Letter urgent !

Need help ! They are hacking everywhere my Mimi has been hearing bees flies buzzing in her house and waves loudly enough to make her sick, she is feeling weird she said !!! I'm afraid they will kill her with this hacking ! She heard loudly crickets, bees last night couldn't sleep it's terrible loud in her bedroom !!! I could hear screams, women screaming, bees, flies, crickets, it made me sick....she keeps hearing this ! My mother has been constantly hearing this loudly, said it got bad one day Philip was close to her !!!

Screams last night up north, Japanese screams, others money f you bitch ! We are not over bitch they are killing you, you blog write letters f you fat ass !!!

This morning almost hit by 100 mph red small car driving, I think to hit us on purpose ! How many times are they going to let them try this ???!!! Trying to deliberately hit us kill us in wreck, Japanese looking I mean they were flying 100 mph ! Scared us over by Woodlawn cemetery road....dangerous ! Sick of this !

Then west of Mimi house at red door trailer naked in underwear looking short women !!!! Boobs flopping....that's sick, nasty trash whores living there !!! Probably all mad or something, screams about j r house over east, burn it up f them f them !!!! Japanese idiot trash yelling !

Stevie keeps screaming about crap, blaming me, crying about Morgan's marriage, screaming, hacking my Mimi, her house, my mom, and my cats, said pumpkin cat has to be put to sleep brain damage, dripping goo ?????!!!! Screams about my dog, gonna be put to sleep, cancer ! I'm tired of this !!! Then crap about my grandparents dead alive killed my grandpa m, 20 years ago he was in this shit bitch !!! Tired of all this, I'm battling blood, goo, questions, then Japanese, then stevies b.s. !!! Exhausted.

Screams about bshaw house, jd w....calling my Mimi at night from north slut house I think, they screamed, using creepy in hell voices, that makes me puke, sick enough, I heard it other day, laughing....creepy sound....guess good ol fbi dea trash at it again...

Said you get no help with blood loss bitch !!! We have 80 here health no help bitch you ruined this die now !!! Driving for this morning over east, oh how dare I drive that way...all that crap over east wah wah wah !!!! Cry baby brats !!!

Calling with weird calls here, so I unplug the phone, no problems, stevie said it ruins my health help ???? Plug the phone in bitch they can't work on you !!!

Said s. h. And L. H. Are mad at you bitch for going east ???? I doubt it...

Sick of all this crap, then bitching about that sorry dump m town grocery......!!!!!!!!!!! Does this ever end ?????

Need help checking up on my Mimi, she looks exhausted, afraid she might pass out or die !!! Hellllllpppp !!!
 Thanks,

Tired

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment