Friday, February 23, 2018

Yeah another help letter !!!

More harassing last nite, stevie and those idiots, hollering at me about p rabbit, I blogged about, F you bitch p. Rabbit, got rid of everyone, and my Japanese g friend is gone now f you fat ass bitch !!! Boo Hoo wah wah !!!! Who cares cry baby bitches !!!!! Wah it's not fair wah ! Losers.

My heater fireplace in my bedroom started shrieking, and messing up, they were screaming they hacked that damn thing bitch !  Now it's not working.....angry !!!!! And cold......trash ! And my CD player messed up and quit turning, he yelled he hacked it also ! You won't listen to me bitch you can't hear me bitch so I will hack the f ing CD player too bitch ! You run your mouth off on that blog bitch it ruins us !!!!! So damn tired of this crap.

Stevie yelling and then playing stupid bees buzzing in my bedroom, on my waves and next room ! I get very upset, panic about this stupid hacking !!!! Then I went to sleep, thanks health techs, save me from this junk ! Help ! He said he's hacking my internet, blog, cat still purr cooing, is that ok ? Scared about this.

Screaming something last nite about me blogging about purple lightning ????? He said purple lightning is gay you bitch !!!!! ?????????????????what does that mean ? So purple lilac lightning means gay ???????? Yeah whatever trash ! Grow up and leave me alone trash !

Keeps harassing saying my grandparents all dead in 80s had to be killed in hell under their house, he keeps saying this ????!!!!!!!!whatever drug head ! Go to damn rehab idiot !!!!

He needs his equipment taken from him, he's hollering about his niece, and money off Elgin ??????!!!! Said I ruined that for him !

He's still going to DG at s town dressed as my hillbilly kin, trying to harass me, mccracks and Jimmy al........ More b.s..

Stupidity, trash hollering, bees crickets on my mom's waves and mimis still being hacked on mimis road, every time we drive or go on her road mom and her hearing stupid crickets Loudly ! Who is doing this crap ! Sick of it !

Probable stevie + his Japanese thugs.......as always.

Rehab, go there stevie !

Too old and tired of this constant !!!!!!!!, and crap hollering to aggravate the hell out of me.....

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment