Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Gel colorful hair paint !....

Happy Valentine's day To everyone !

I have been browsing the hair essentials aisle, I found the colorful hair gel paints ! How fun !

These can be forever or wash out hair paints, I just love the colors they offer ! 

Blues, Fire Reds, Oranges, Greens, shimmer pinks, pastels, icy blues,  yellows, white, turquoise, lilacs !!!....oooh pretty !      ;)

I think colorful ways / techniques are more exciting, they get rid of the dull + boring in life! Haha.......even if it's hair paint, color is unique and beautiful....

You can highlight all hair colors, natural or color safe hair, you may paint all your hair atop, or just a few sections, strands, be yourself, be creative, then adorn your hair with hair barrettes, headbands, flower sets !

Ombre is a beautiful cascading, highlighting technique of darkest to fading to lightest colors, of the same color paint family......oh very nice ! Eye catching ! .......if you ever see this technique, you will love the colorful cascading ombre technique !

Hair paint gel colors are available everywhere, affordable in boxes on the hair color aisles or beauty stores....

These can be found at Wal-Mart, Ulta, target, Hot Topic, Sallys beauty, Beauty stores.......

These brands offer many brights, pastels, just very exciting + beautiful ! Shimmers also in pastels......

Splat
Colorista
Got 2 B
L'oreal
L'oreal Paris


I was able to purchase a few healthy vegetables today in cans, I love veggies canned also.....I purchased spinach today in cans, at the D G, I found the cartoon character Pop Eye, sailor man Allens brand, spinach !!! I enjoy the Pop Eye Sailor man grows stronger muscles because  he enjoys the spinach in the can !!! Lol............

I place the spinach from the can in cooking pot on stove, then I pour one teaspoon of plain vinegar into this after cooking til very hot........then I enjoy while cooling and I add plenty of salt ! If you wish... Canned spinach is good for us, plenty of iron for our body to be healthy !

 I also purchased a few cans of the Allens brand, Greens, all varieties seasoned, cook as above, add only some salt, the Allens brand seasoned green beans are yum too !!!! These are nice as sides with fried chicken, or meatloaf, roast, very good !.......Nice for all, salt only if you wish.......I enjoy the seasoned greens yum !

Love j.


No comments:

Post a Comment