Friday, February 16, 2018

Kitchen sink cleaning.....

Cleaning house today, too blustery cold outdoors today, so I am cleaning house.....

Cleaning the kitchen sink is something I always tend to weekly......I clean the sink drain catch of food particles, place in trash ! Icky ! This can cause sink stink !!! Lol.....Shoo ! So always clean the sink drain catch discard in trash......

Old grease after cooking meals needs placed in trash after cooling, this can clog the kitchen drains, + sink pipes, if clogged you need to use some solution that cleans the clog on out, I use Drano or Liquid Plumber.......pour into sink drain as instructions tell you to.......let set, this eats away the clogs, use in bathroom sink clogs also.....

I always clean out the sink, and I bleach away stains and smells from the sink......icky once again !.......I use the powdery sprinkle bleach Comet, Ajax, in tall cans, different scents, lemon is nice and clean / fresh scented, I let these set five minutes after sprinkling in the sinks and then scrub well with scouring sponge cleaning pad........These clean nicely !!! Then wash on down the drain, just a sprinkling required ! Don't use too much, don't waste it......

Dollar tree is one place I know I purchase cleaning supplies from affordably, Wal-Mart, all dollar stores, local grocery stores........smelly, stained sinks need to be tended to at least once a week !!!

Plastic dish wash squares and drying racks can be purchased affordably, dollar stores, Wal-Mart......many colors to choose from in these !....just set interior kitchen sink, fill with hot water, teaspoon bleach, then plenty dish soap........then wash dinnerware, eating utensils, cups, glassware, in the dish wash squares......then rinse in clean water, place on drying rack to dry, these are nice if you have no dishwasher machine !!! I don't.....  

I re -- use those dish soap plastic bottles after emptying them, at least one, I wash out after it is empty of the dish soap, then I fill to brim with bleach, replace lid turning it into the bottle once again, now place some bleach from this bottle into dish wash water and the soap !!! Then I set the bleach bottle near kitchen sink, leave there until next use, keep near back of sink, away from kids + pets !!! Bleach is very harmful, and never ingest, never get into mouth, never into eyes !!! Danger !

Bleach is a wonderful cleaning solution, kills nastiness, germs, disinfects, kills disease, I love bleach, all brands are needed all over to clean up the world of nasty !!!..........Nice to use on all dishwares, place in water to clean with dish soap ! Cleans everything !

Lysol sprays are needed to kill bacteria in homes, many varieties of Lysol, Wal-Mart has many !!! Kills nasty flu, bacteria, germs in houses, businesses..........I quite enjoy the timed spray aerosol scented units, place up above high above reach on walls, nice in houses, sprays on timed units, uses batteries..........These spray everyday ! Nice scents to get rid of stink + germs !!!! Shoo !

Opening home windows often helps to refresh air, get rid of contained old air......helps with germs, stink, bacteria........icky to think about that nastiness, bacteria in airs........unhealthy not refreshed at least once a week.........

Dusting supplies are needed also ! Dust cloths, sprays, solutions, I have too much dust here at home because the road, terrible.....These work well.....dust weekly...

I clean weekly, as I can, I truly enjoy purchasing cleaning supplies, scrubbers, cleaning gloves, masks to wear while cleaning, goggles for our eyes, sponges, sprays, bleaches, to clean everything with.......Nice to clean weekly, be healthier......clean those pet bowls, water dishes, litter boxes too......!!! Vacuum homes, pet bedding, helps also.....

Bleaching kitchen and bathroom sinks, the toilets, showers, bathtubs, and other floors regularly helps with nastiness, on the hard surface floors, bleach, clean repeat !!!

Germs, bacteria, stains and stink gotta go !   ;)

Cleaner is healthier.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment