Saturday, February 24, 2018

Letter # zillion....eye roll..

Woke up today stevie picking fights about me going to town, Oh how dare I go !!!! Then my phone turns on, Oh, how dare that turns on !!!! 

Start travelling to d town and my mind hears scratching, and air blowing as being hacked, my waves.....screams I hear from stevie about me ending his friends, shortstacks gang out there, over east f you bitch ! Something about blacks and Japanese, f her !!! ??????? I suppose at it once more.....as usual..

I get to Wal-Mart, I am attacked on my waves by stevie yelling spinning my mind up over and over about do not purchase anything dea watching you in store bitch, you have money for items on the shelf dea accuses you of being involved bitch !!! They are getting your estate and money from 80s,????????????! Whatever dea crookeds?????!!!! So damn tired of this hollering b.s.....

He started hollering right after Mimi told us that Philip called and said karissam called him and said she was babysitting shreds baby this weekend she told Philip she told Jared they would babysit for him weekly, or something ?????? I suppose because W E won't, we are so evil.........yeah I am so sick of this back and forth b.s. from stevie and Japanese sluts or whoever this is nearby, off the creek or over east !!!!.....makes me sick to hear these stories, see masks, just barf ! All of it, kind of a torture of the mind, soul, just ready to close the book on these old masks, stories, lies, I hope people understand how I feel....

Tired, and every time, I blog this, they start calling as brother, asking to keep baby, telling crap baby did, said, just blah, blah barf bag please.......Stevie I think rehab, rest for centuries, like a vampire in a cave, he supports those nasties I know, he cries about those blood vamps.....weirdos !

Karissasm story, all family stories, Philip, Janet, Leroy, Seth, those all need turned off, baby and brother story, just cause me weirdness, so stupid to keep this going on, creating b.s. to throw at me to end......blah blah, tired.

Sick of it all boring, annoying, stupid, stevie screaming you need a job at a store bitch ! You ruin people's jobs we need money !!! Yeah harassing me is a job to make you money I don't see me making money off anything except being used, harassed, trashed by everybody, lied too also !!!

He's been crying about client's today his buddy of trash, who also screamed at me here one night !!!! 

Screaming about Z and his wife, sister wife 7 kids, living over here, he hates your ass bitch liar !!!!!??????????Yeah whatever I don't give a shit about this crap......annoying as hell.....mind games........bitching about A. A......f her bitch she gets money f her, Jess, Anthony, D......just screaming about them, hates them, cussing his brother, pretending to be a doctor, health physician, giving me wrong info, s.h. and l. h, Jones x 2, Davec, impersonated them. And a.a., and h wood impersonation on my waves.....!!!! Damn ! He needs help, y'all listen to this crap out of his mind sometime........Rehab, sleep, far away......please !

Screaming about my grandpa all the time, hates him, then my pets are hated on harassed about, tigger cats eyes are falling out next bitch dying he doesn't sleep because of hacking dying bitch !!! So tired of this !!!

Hates on cousin M, my J family...

Hates on his grandma, calls her an old slut bitch....I think that is terrible, she raised him, he's lucky to have her at least !

He's exhausting. Yawn.

Help ?

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment