Thursday, February 22, 2018

Winter storms....!

Brr !!! Winter weather here, haven't been allowed to be online past few days, it's frozen up everywhere I think ! No signals.......kind of thawing the icicles now !

I have been stuck indoors, cannot travel, just staying indoors, coloring in the coloring books + paint books......I have been coloring Angels, using detail pens, coloring pencils, and others........very nice work creative activity while being in a winter storm.....very calming.

The sleet, freezing rain, icicles gray cloudy sky, very cold !

Everything covered in icy cold sheets of ice....pets all warm, well fed, safe from icy weather......

Today it thunderstormed ! But was hailing small nickel size hail pellets, very much rumbling above, during freezing rain ! Yikes !  :)  A winter storm, thundery storm......the chilliest kind.....Brr !

I remember several years ago way back driving home in the snow from a school class at night, and it was lightning purple lightning ! Very bright sharp purple / lilac lightning ! Oh, it was beautiful + unique.....nice to see above streaking across the winter sky !

I am a weather nerd, I enjoy the study + knowledge of meteorology / weather ! Fun ! Science.

Hopefully soon I will be able to post on here more so relaxed, worried right now of power outages, ruin my tech equipment !!! Scarey ! Pray it works tomorrow.

Seeing many cute, pretty Easter holiday items affordable, hope to post soon of the Easter Celebration supplies we all need ! I enjoy the colorful pastels, brights, the Easter Jesus Bible story !  :)

Also adore the cutesy rabbits, sheep, lambs, mules, chickadees, frogs, ducks, flowers, Blue birds, Easter eggs too of the Spring season / Easter decorations !

More on those later ! I found plenty of very adorable Easter toys, plush, candies, decorations, wear / attire, Egg decorating kits also ! All very fun to me every year.........affordable the best ! I even found the beautiful plush flowers with smile faces at walmart ! Cute !

I found the new adorable Peter Rabbit, cute rabbit, tale / movie + the rare toys fuzzies, plain, cute rabbit characters, I think very collectible + unique at walmart ........I always have adored Peter Rabbit, cutie ! Nice for Spring season + Easter Celebrations.   :)

Chat later blog !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment