Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Another day of letter....

Another day of screaming about they got hit !!! It's over yelling about David real one dead dead his dad gone !!! F them !!! Stealing over east I 35 ! Took houses F them OkCity over F you bitch F you fat shit bitch !!! Screaming blaming me over Darko people DJ dead !!!????? F Ronny Indian m fer F him !!! I'm related to you bitch him and DJ gone Dead !!! F Michael Z !!!! F him You all go bitch dying endocrine thyroid cancer bitch !!!!! You dying fat pig no estate govt takes it I have to inform you dying bitch what you do is blog for crtl power bitch !!!????? REALLY ??? I know better cry bag idiot !!! 

Took grandma to bank screaming about her money trying to hack bank info my phone ping pop noise at bank I just laughed Steven says it's ok as does Lu !!! Screaming bank person Japanese here we own this bank you're at bitch F you bitch !!! Screaming over N family Ada tulsa connected screaming over Corey at grocery ???? F him man !!!!

Screaming about gays bi then HW and Nash then timbo gone F this shit over over dead dead !!! Screaming over olly brat road money land ????? Whatever !??? Non stop !

Yelling about Jake bbq dump chicksha went to grandma wished to go to, old business, anyway brats in masks ping ping staring at us, then fake Kenz and Z in there set right across from us stink like poop, then big one darted loud near my grandma stunk just sicko !!!! Filth disgusting !!! We left before we puked !!! They kept talking and looking at me us staring loudly proclaiming investment, I invested in Charles Schwab !!!! Looking at me ?????? !! What was that creepy weirdo filth bunch about ???? Boys told me to my waves fake Kenz Z gays ????? One dressed as fug red bald hair woman other tall heavy man diabetes needle, pump ???? Farted several times !!! Just sicko !!! Gross !!! Always crtl trash Philip had or mccracks pendley trash filth have walked by farted in our faces for years years and laughed ALL ages, their good so called followers NOW I know what that sicko gas passing was about !!! Very disgusting !!! Boys told me to my waves they are inbred gays ?????? Stalkers.

Screaming about real true Z and Kenz non stop these weirdos beside us were saying something about Z he's F'ed for this !!! Quietly setting chatting other one said yeah I know it !!! Glaring red eyed high, just disgusting !!!

Screaming about estate goes to us my grandpa said you are dying bitch I get it no one coming to tell you about any of this bitch dying soon terminal cancer cannot help you with it health techs dead !!!! Coffin time Bitch same as your mom bitch !!!! Neck cyst ok, just itchy Steven and lu say it's just cyst NOT terminal cancer spin up Stevie claims it is !!!!

Non stop telling me my mom is in hell killed by satellite and non stop about NO estate govt took it to fight crtl years ago bitch sold everything you are dying bitch !!!! Govt want timbo estate to kill this shit off over east my dad knows this we need your estate mm we need licensing bitch YOU are terminal dying bitch !!! Then yelling over tiny Chris G fake dead years, just confirmed by stevie and Megan j dead years fakes here NOT real her and Kent j whole family dead TRUTH ?????? Then they are alive dead alive ??? Oh well.

Nobody left to talk to you about anything here over east bitch all leaving NO health tech support NO HELP, then screaming because nette bshaw brought creamy kitty back here to house im keeping him or G is since I'm having heart failure cancer terminal so I know G will raise him, having him fixed tomorrow rush veterinary $ 65/ fixed surgery.

Oh well...

They keep yelling with stevie we are sad for you nobody to be friends with no family bitch we do not care we go bitch because you NOT involved, family all gone bitch they are crying for you to tell you !!!......Bwahaha ! REALLY ??? Never gave a shit for them, didn't even really know them, ANY of them too fug, too snotty, too high big wheel cracked for me to be near, I've NEVER been good enough for any of them I'm an embarrassment and a bore to those wheels, wah wah !!! I laugh freedom to know they are all over !!! Used to being alone all these years......quieter. less fuss, I don't need all that fake wanna be friends b.s., I know how conniving that trash all is......fakes, eye roll.....pathetic rinse recycle repeat b.s. from same minded trash with money or no money.........yawn......yeah I'm so sure let em have it outta my life stalkers it's ALL about money......not true hearts, minds. Dangerous people like these NOT ever going to be my friends family........outta my life dirt bag users snobs !!!! Using people. Annoying. Requests to be your friend your husband boyfriend !!!!!! ????? They request that kinda thing ?????? Weird....keep screaming this non stop.....

Yelling whining bitching about how I enjoy farming, taking care if animals, cowboy ways ideas, just weird bitch red neck girl !!!!! Heard that one for years, don't know me obviously, I enjoy plenty of other things NOT a red neck !!!

Yelling about black rap musicians black fame people my internet accidentally looked at music vids on youtb online !!! Oops they tried to catch my ip address it seems, their own damn fault m fers !!! Go cry cry brats !!! NOT fair F her F you bitch !!!! Then nasty filth talk about dongs black seed, whack on me bitches my chocolate dream man is coming !!!!! Something about weed growing smoking ???? Angry about money ??? Whatever with this ??? THEN Moaning sounds........just sicko filthy creepy nasty !!!! Could hear black men talking moaning, sex sounds women men moaning !..........just disgusting embarrassing to hear !!!!........you sure Sandy isn't nearby somewhere with a microphone on her ?????? Puke !!! Nast.

Screaming about HW Nash over east I 35 playground over my cards gone F them man F them !!! Then screaming that he is investing in mm estate license shit again merchandise info he's saying yelling Japanese Z fake again voice is his I suppose same guy voice !!! Yelling about Hiv aids hep c I got it germs microbes ????? Non stop with this !!! Cancer talk again over over.....stupid pathetic cat mouse games in my life stalkers.

Yelling about sterling town trash OkCity dea towns cement Ada connected, dea over!!! F you bitch Oklahoma kicks you out bitch leave !!! Dean country ham talk his son marriage ????? Corey bshaw marriage sham we own govt !!!!????? Whatever with this then stevie says nette bshaw angry turned me in because I stopped before mom died asked where Bobby w was located said she turned you in ruined things !!!!??????? Lol.....whatever with this b.s......

Never ending talk of terminal bleeding endocrine bitch bleed stones die from it soon eat no more !!! Meat doesn't help bitch NO HELP hopeless !!!! Megan cares for you in the end dying in 5 months terminal bitch at trailer house in trees......!!!!

Wah wah, eh, like anybody gives a flip.

Yawn. 

Requests to marry me endless !!! Friends requests non stop mainly over seas ?????? Lol.

Whatever. love, j. The Fat bitch


No comments:

Post a Comment