Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Letter yet another....

More screams about over east, me traveling down hwy 81 Marlow grocery Japanese own leave bitch ping ping to my waves, screaming about how I wouldn't buy drugs or talk to some idiots in the grocery store !!! Creepy weirdos in there following me to store screaming about that hits my shit bitch Japanese crtl over F you bitch !!! Screaming about my grandma again F her !!! you take that bitch all the time everyday bitch !!! You kill us off bitch F you Blondie !!! You won't take part F you bitch !!! Fat ass !!! So damn tired of this shit......wah wah.

Screaming about , Bader finishing his shit today bitch !!! F you F them on I 35 !!!! Last nite hollering about Tim, alive he's here F them Tim here !!! Tim alive then Tim dead or they scream F timbo non stop......or yelling about olly brats F the olly brats !!! Models !!!?????? We want money off Dallas pboy !!! Then screaming about JD here he's there his Japanese whore there !!! Take him away !!!????? Whatever with this dump, I'm tired of this.   :(

Screaming about British England others somewhere ??? Money off that fake motawh Allison creep being my friend and living in England alive dead then living east on I 35 ????? Whichever don't care ! Money off her friends from London ???? Then yelling at me about Rob p ?????!! In 2007 I was sent a dream from him supposedly ??? I didn't know what it was exactly back then but electricity was out snowy icy week no electricity, and I kept receiving to my dreams these creepy talking tos from Rob p, asking for my cell phone number, then talking about his sister's mum in England, asking to meet me, sending me pictures of his junk in the trunk, I laughed, he's a model all that !!! Lol, made me exhausted back then weird creepy, no attraction....lol........

Then 5 years ago as I was severely hacked, Rob p starts talking to me in my ceiling and tried asking me to marry him, he needed to have citizenship, he had a pad in LA right now, he wished to meet me, for marriage, he needed green card ??????! I didn't know who he was exactly, he had to tell me, I was hacked didn't remember him, he said he had a show or something, he was quite hairy ????? He wanted to take me horseback riding in the countryside, and go to a car park ??????? Whatever that is, he kept talking to me at midnight 1 am, he said he was in England it was noonish there, his British voice I recognized and I laughed, he wanted to marry me all that I think somebody with voices fbi dea cia or something.....lol he finally shut up after 4 months of my hacked waves, God it makes me sick to remember that happening !!!! But these British people screaming or something probably about him ????? 

Screaming over black music people rap hip hop ???? Pboy girlfriends ?????? Delaware Pittsburgh, Florida Miami, drug money they want have own worked for I suppose ????? Screams over that then hating on Joe and R family over something going on ???? Screaming over my brother Japanese ?????? Jared goes F him no HELP !!!!

Still talking about endocrine cancer I'm supposed to have and saying this estate goes to govt and health support teams ????? Sent me weird dreams of monster biting my leg as I had that leg muscle surgery.........laughing about the pain this early am......

Screaming over Carly p Nash junk, filth over them out east near I 35, then models requesting to meet me to be friends or shop in Dallas ???? Yeah right losers. NEVER. Snobs !

Screaming over this supposed estate items, card that they give me hacked Japanese are taking kill you soon bitch you go rape kill traffick you bitch you insane bitch !!!! Lol.....whatever cry brats !!! Screaming over Bob bon team money land items whatever, then screaming about Steven lu fakes I 35 ????? Non stop they gave your mom cancer she went to hell bitch ?????? F you bitch !!! Screaming over Philip money junk compressco oil  company ?????? Mark owned this bitch m crtl proud !!! Hating on me, DJ over m crtl land or Darko basin crap again DJ he goes F his ass F Ronny !!!! Screaming about Ronny over east sovo goes F the natives !!!????? Sorry shits !!! Sick of this crap, listening to cry brats, wah wah NOT fair !!! Or about washdc, Nash HW, LA Compton rap scene ?????

Yelling about Colorado hit F them F govt F Jared to hell ???! Whatever with this, more screaming about men in the bathrooms dumps, hairy balls !!! We see them fall into the toilet plopping !!! Wiping buttholes, not well !!! Still we find excrement there on sacks !!! Then they send pictures to my waves of that toilet paper on a plunger, over and over. Eye roll......annoying sicko filth, then more about balls flipping hit that shit anaconda penis too much flopping !!! Too much balls dong swing low !!! Hairy balls need wax pubic hair stingy these much needed to repair wash there !!!????? Spying in public places washdc businesses men on toilets badaes ??????? We laugh big donging hairy Fs !!!! Shitting medium to low shits we sell pictures of these big giants penis !!!!???????? I just tell you what they scream, sicko filth weirdos !!! Puke.

Screaming over MZ G family they go F them crtl Japanese strong we power !!! F them F Mexican people Japanese strong in numbers !!! Eye roll.....annoying.

Screaming over sterling Sandy p gang of losers skanks then cries over Jess h, playing her, that's sad.

Ada tulsa connection ended !!! More about Asian equation m fers do all the work for fat f govts !!!?????? Whatever this is screamed quite often.......racist overtone. ?????

Yelling over bshaw house we own this bitch F you dea camp here to stay own your road you live on kill you bitch use you baby j f you we make money off your fat ass bitch we laugh you dying terminal cancer soon NO HELP NO estate !!! Govt used you for ruin killed you off gave you terminal cancer dying fat pig !!! Screaming about Megan she cares for you as you die in home then she does after soon in years time we laugh cancer bitch !!!????? Oh damn ! I'm so depressed wah wah !!!! Oh well.

Keep saying all Z others are dead hit gone we take money he dies !!! F him !!! Gone big guy take them ALL out there !!!??????

Yawn.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment