Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Another letter....

More filth screaming about black men, Kong, black seed on my face man !!!???? Sicko filth screaming once you go black you don't go back bitches !!! My master is here my chocolate man is mine baby !!!! Some bitch  Screaming My daughter is biracial !!! she is beautiful model sometime !!!!????? Some woman skanks yelling that about her biracial daughter ????? Whoever that is ????......Screaming that kim k has the same beauty as I do !!! About her daughter ????? Who is that yelling chattering ????

Then yelling at me non stop as I ran errands drive down hwy my grandma's errands appointments, filth screamed about rap hick hop Japanese crtl money we take estate you NOT prostitute !!! NO estate bitch !!! Screaming over nightclubs, bars, strip joints, black men rub my p#### good damn baby !!!!????? That is SICKO creepy filth !!! Sick and tired of hearing this b.s. !!! Those women girls men boys gays are creepy filthy talking upsetting !!! 

Stevie harassing me to no end at Wal-Mart chicksha then Danielle fake too short NOT her I can tell I was told she was involved in this and is gone......she works at chicksha Wal-Mart yelled at me said Hey Julie ! Is your cellphone still the same ???? Brenna has been trying to get a hold of you !!! Wants to meet up go hang out !!!!????? What is all this about ???? Stevie started crying screaming after I told her I didn't have a cell phone NO signal, I just told her that because someone in my waves said NOT to give her my cellphone number !!!????? Stevie kept screaming then shut up sobbing wailing NOT fair you just hit her bitch !!! F you !!! Those s town girls are busted fakes ALL stirred up over shit over east mad at you bitch NOT involved bitch !!!! Anna mad too she wants 30 mil off over east promised to be your friend bitch !!! She said if you get your estate NOW we can't use her to make us more money and can't use her IF she moves leaves soon !!!! Anna said this ?????  What is all this ???? Why do I not get that estate NOW ???? Because sterling thinks they get your estate because you are sick with endocrine cancer !!!! Steven said that they over east lied told sterling idiots that they get money off estate ???? Who did that ??? Stevie is cry bagging like hell over Anna sterling idiots like her and K....family talk yesterday to me at Wal-Mart....

They keep crying about sterling people like that I don't even know don't even remember !!!! Non stop with this !!! Stevie up to this says Anna told sterling ALL of my bank info ???? And about Z over east ???? Sterling skanks dea crtl fakes masks surgery all fight brewing over here or something trying to drag me into it or set me up he screamed !!!!???? I do NOT give a shit for that bunch !!! I don't care about them over there don't know that screwed up bunch of Sandy followers, hale followers, mccracks followers, m crtl m crtl nuts fanatics crtl trash !!!! Sick of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevie keeps saying they are all going to start stopping by my house calling my house and phone and will not leave then it's all about Anna calling me to baby sit be friends Amber p......then rat hair, then K family girls !!!!!! I'm sick of it he's more stalker than ever !!!! F you too Norm !!!! Creep !!! Stalker !!!! I call stevie norm after that stalker movie......woogie or norm !!!!! He keeps telling me he can't marry me bitch it's NOT fair I can't marry you bitch they shut me off soon I can't talk to you ever again bitch then he sobs crying fake !!! Like he cares, yeah right stalker !!! He's exhausted me, more so every day with all the work business I have to tend to !!!! Is this for surgeries or something ????

More about endocrine cancer he says govt makes him tell me about the fact I have it ????!!! Over and over about this......Steven says lies all it is more stalker behavior.....

Yelling over Calif helping taking more Monet, screaming over Valentine's money off my blog ???? Huh ???! Then hating on Rgn, Mz, and JH out there F them F them to hell try that !!! F them to hell I HATE them man !!! Fat ass Fs Rgn JH, you all fat ass Fs bitch !!!!?????

Cry bagging over filth sluts, black Kong, Nash HW money, some shit about houses over east crying brats !!!??? I don't know what or where they are wailing over !!! Some Z kid angry at me over his mother dead over you bitch his aunt works at RS grocery bitch you hit her F you !!!! Z has Japanese wife aids son gone NOW !! He married you bitch !!! Black wife he had years ago nurse health tech big tits big p#### black bitch he f'ed for zillions......????? That's disgusting filth talk c## out her p#### hairy greasy !!!!

More threats to rape traffick kill me, threats to rape my pets cattle, yelling blue cow hit was by truck raped dead cow you adored !!!! Making me more depressed over losing my mama.........non stop she's dead govt killed her went to hell bitch !!!????? Steven says ALL lies again.......never ends with these stalker thugs.....

Keep saying they are hacking my internet selling dope over it or soliciting as me over internet with mask of my face to set me up ??????????!!!!!!!!!!! Scarey !!! Upsets me makes me sick !!!! They keep saying they have exact mask of my face and mother's and mimi's !!!??????? Better NOT !!!! I hate these harassing idiots !!!! Leave me alone !!! I'm tired.

Yelling crying about Joe Bill Eric Nick Gary, Josh, Tim, non stop hating over money crtl sluts, money, F them they did this bitch !!! F them !!!

Big balls slapping p#### !!! Big holes measured in increments !!! Giants c## loads F over here, moaning squirting sounds man !!! Then they played moaning squirting and slapping noises.......SICKO puke !!!! ENOUGH.

James THANK YOU for EVERYTHING babe !!!! Love ya too !!!! I owe ya big TIME !!!! Miss ya too !!! Steven lu, WF THANK YOU I love ya too owe you also big TIME !!! Miss ya !!! And everybody else who cares works saves lives and is honest dependable ! I love ya !!! Can't wait to see meet you all !!!  TRUTH.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment