Saturday, January 26, 2019

Letter....

More screams yesterday as I took my grandma to bank screaming that he stevie is supposed to have money from my grandma's money !!!???? I asked him how the heck he's supposed to have any right to my grandparents money !!! He screamed they told him he could have her money when it was over for health tech for her he says he was promised her money and then my money from my mother the whole damn bunch hollering over east the amount of that account and where it is !!! They ALL know ALL of my business where I am what I'm doing and scream scream harass me to exhaustion !!!

Look, I don't need to be screamed at to exhaustion by a bunch of cracked thugs, Japanese idiots hiding behind equipment screaming over candy money the crtl gets bitch !!! We take money old man washdc gives us money from your blog bitch we get checks cards to continue crtl here bitch F you end you bitch !!! I'm NOT going to blog things for the crtl to succeed !!! That better NOT be what's going on and it better NOT be that dea gets money to keep on laying on their backs doping hooking squirting like the trash they are doin Oklahoma city screaming at me taking blog money !!!????? Better NOT be TRASH !!! I am NOT involved in ANYTHING dea !!! You get that cry bags !!!????? I do NOT know what this cry screaming is about now !!!??? Screaming fbi dea cia washdc OkCity Ada Dallas tulsa non stop screaming yesterday last nite this morning !!! Those sorry bitch thug Japanese over there everywhere hacking bank computers yesterday every single bank computer froze up as I sat there helping my grandma...

Then teeny skull Japanese Z mix !!???? ( the one that is always over he's gone bitch I promise ) in old fug bitch mask at bank Marlow setting outside the room eavesdropping pinging screaming at me to my waves, F you crtl taking her money your money goes to us bitch !!! F you bitch !!! I looked at him as I left room he glared at me hateful, oh wah I guess I wouldn't buy some dope from his crtl thug teeny ass !!! I'm sick of all those nuts, trash inbred !!! They are always dead gone this'll get rid of him we promise this ends him them today I promise bitch !!! Then there they are right back to stalking harassing me to death, NOT gone NOT cleaned up cry babies !!!

Screaming about Lynn alexndr son hunting coyote on our hill here, just opens gate drives fast like hell to hill, NOT even asking G this morning baby calves out there he could run right over !!! These idiots need to go !!! Nobody will ever leave our place alone since I was tiny baby they harassed gotta go on that hill go hunt a coyote or some damn shit thugging family worthless b.s. years of it !!! Just can't leave me, us, our property or animals alone !!! NEVER !!! Exhausting trying to get rid of harassment prowling, trespassing !!! Bitch !!! Up on hill this morning standing on top of vehicle with phone up in front of him !!! Hacking probably !!! Sorry bitch !!!! Non stop screaming this morning them him stevie, take your pic of which red neck loser inbred it us N family tards !!!! Worthless bunch !!! sorry as this trash bunch I unfortunately had to be born to whatever punishment the Lord has given me for whatever reason this life I unfortunately have WORTHLESS.

Then still hacking G he's picking fights over he knows everything that is so and so you are crazy NOT masks NOT fake !!! Hateful.....sick of it.

Screaming about A. At bank then her s town friends Court H. Bshaw jacoby bunch her phone has info !!! Non stop crying over stupid sterling town of trash Japanese playing court and A. Bshaw still !!!! Crying over their kids, land houses money !!! Why's this still going on over there ???? Stevie crying non stop last night over red necks there money crap he wants.......?????

Still all about endocrine cancer screaming I have that still......
Oh well not true losers.

Screaming over my grandma's kidney function dialysis bitch take her daily bitch NO HELP !!! She dying we take everything she has goes to us you die soon bitch cancer we take your money everything at bank bitch Philip mask will get into accounts take it all cheat you bitch on her trust will estate !!!! They know ALL about it thanks to eavesdropping stevie thug trash and others !!! No damn privacy they know everything all my Fing thoughts, money, my life non stop to this !! You know too much they kill you with satellite bitch you have to be monitored killed Kyle in Tec over this shit you know bitch !!! Dying bitch !!!! F you govt kills you bitch you know what we did bitch trying to kill you govt angry you know bitch !!!

Then screaming over shit Amanda T told me and family told me about stupid local yokels thug trash b.s. !!! Eye roll......pathetic......you killed us off bitch !!!

You NOT involved we will prove you are bitch F you whale fat shit bitch dying !!! Screaming over diamonds in boxes over east he's hiding now !!!!????? Never shut up bitch talk til you die from exhaustion bitch same as dead mother bitch we killed her bitch !!!

Screaming about weddings engagements, alimony checks babies Dallas I 35 I 40 !!!   You have to marry Japanese man here he pays good for it over here bitch !!! Non stop sicko sex talk talk about my boobs female parts too small bitch !!! Tiny p#### !!!! You are too small dying bitch !!! Sicko filth talk embarrassing to be talking spying on my body parts !!! Married to Japanese man now !!! He take estate it goes to us bitch !!! Wedding ring onyx for him !!! He buy you cheapskate ring govt controls this bitch !!!

Nasty filth screaming about black men, big anaconda man !!! Louisiana trash bitch !!! Screaming rap hick hop go bitch F govt F you bitch ip address !!! F you !!! Talking about sicko sex black seed onto my nuts !!! On and on squirting noises, moaning whore sounds filthy sick crap......that's just sick !!!

Talking filth about spying on men in bathrooms poop pee stream, big hairy balls a dongin !!! We take pictures with instruments man !!! Giants have ball c## !!!! Everywhere man shit for hours washdc !!! Holes open to diameter big sacks weigh tons !!! Shitting loads washdc Virginia is in here man !!!????? Sicko filth ! Nasty ! Then keep sending me pictures to my waves of men's butts pooping, big turds falling into toilet, nasty squirting streams white goo, then pictures of toilet paper on plunger !!!! ENOUGH.....NASTY.

I'm tired of all this !

Exhausted.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment