Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Cat rescue !......

I have been taking care of a cat that was living interior the barn at home......for several months he has been here, and I have been feeding + watering him daily.......he has a home here permanently if he wishes !!!

I think we ALL need to be kind, caring, helping all things along their life path, being protective toward the innocent such as the cat, or any other animal, human of innocence is our responsibility !!! Show we care, change the world for the better, by being kind, and showing we care !

The cat has been a new wonderful friend / family to me, especially since my mother passed on, he makes me giggle, he purrs, and is very sweet ! Very energetic, can be lazy, but he makes me laugh !

Just as ALL pets, when there for you, with you, they are a blessing to our lives ! I know this to be the TRUTH !!! When you have a pet you are NEVER alone, less scared, more attentive to your new furever pal !!! Aww !......

I know people say cats are a mess, but they are silly messes ! They are worth it ! I have forever adored cats, kittens ! Adoption of a cat or kitten at a local shelter, safe haven for cats, kittens most anywhere !!!

I can tell you that when you adopt a cat it will change your life ! Minot is a great snack for them late evenings, just a few Tablespoons interior their bowl........these cats seem to LOVE Milnot / evaporated milk.......! Purrrfect !  ;)

Cats are easily litter trained interior the litter box, just lightly scratch their front paws in the litter box, they soon learn to bathroom there......I trained all of my cats, as kittens, older cats it's simple also......

Most people are very excited to adopt a new cat ! PLENTY to choose from at rescues, shelters, safe kitty havens........I know we MUST spray or neuter ALL pets ! I had this new cat neutered ( male ) .......I think I am going to keep him for awhile and possibly adopt him to a relative, soon.......

Rescuing, feeding, sheltering, taking VERY good care of any cat is something to be proud of ! Taking care of until adopted is wonderful, good, kind way to achieve greatness !

Change your life today ! Adopt a rescue.

Blessings from above, our pets !

ENJOY!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment