Monday, January 28, 2019

Letter for today.....

Well yesterday non stop screaming about a key to my home here then a key to my grandparents both sides houses breaking in theft of items, taking showers at all our houses of my family left, of goodness and stealing my mom's purse stealing her debit card, license insurance identity cards to give a Japanese in a mask of my mother's face to use, stolen identity bitch !!! Got your grandparents ALL identity information bitch !!!! Starting to trail bank info on you all left bitch !!! F you !!! Taking grandma bank accounts ALL bitch you get card we take her money bitch F you Jared over !!! I was promised her money your money mother's money goes to us bitch !!! They know the money amounts to all accounts all the banks all our damn business EVERYWHERE !!! Sick of this illegal b.s. !!! I'd like to know how in the hell they are going to have any damn right to my grandma's money or my money in the bank ???? How's that going on !????? How are they entitled to ANY of our damn money ???? NOT happening tards ! What burnt up trailer trash dea cia fbi told you thugs that lying b.s. cry bags !!! That angers me to know damn end filth !!! Screaming non stop about her money, my money account, mother's money Jared money and now Gs bank info he has.......we get it bitch !!!

Dope head thugs, moaning squirting again playing sex noises, hollering fighting together over dea money m crtl this that Philip Brett Tessa krissa Bryan, then shit about Jared Chelsea, Blanchard, OkCity money it's not fair F them man ! I get money off so and so man I'm an agent man !!! Yeah you're real damn crooked thug burnt trash !! Dumb asses !!! Japanese Asian yelling cry bagging about Kong my master is dead !!! More filth about black seed, my master I c##for him my chocolate stallion !!!?????? That is pretty damn sicko in the Fing head !!! But that's their mentality -0 to about -- 000000 !!! They cannot leave me alone, can't clean their shit mess up and go the hell away from me !!! I'm trying to work and do farm work have to pay attention and a zillion other things going on then have to listen to this shit on my waves non stop sicko filth moaning squirting flopping balls sound !!! That is SICKO......Nast !!!!

Crying over Nash goes !!! Money gone !!! bars and clubs Kong gone !!! My master over here dead F you bitch F govt !!! I think there's been an epidemic of Nast Kong sex filth for too many years, nasty ol skanks lay on their back sick as can be !!! TRASH.......all I've heard for years since Jr high, high school, college years, now these years !!! Sicko skanks nasty Kong sex talk, disgusting !!!......NO RESPECT for men women playing that game !!! They must have low self worth to lay down for that filth, my master ???? REALLY ????! Worthless trash !!!  Then they screamed Greasy p#### !!! We F for Kong !!!! Filthy SICKO ! Worthless people, my mama died and trash like this still alive on earth !!!???? Gotta go TRASH......I don't give a shit for them...

Crying over rap, hick hop, money we invested ???? Whatever that is some crap they put money on !!! LA money they took EVERYTHING bitch F you ip address bitch you Fing fat ass bitch I hate you bitch you own that estate you die bitch !!!!

Gays, bis screaming non stop for days now over clubs money crtl investment Cwfd gays over east fat tubs a flop man !!!????? Govt owes them shit man !!! Soliciting man only way to hang bang man !!! Blacks screaming this black men voices anyway !?????? Over east here bitch we on da creeks bitch !!!

Screaming over murder c ???? Some rap dude or something ????? Da popos on day creek man fishing for shit man !!!?????? Over and over N Kong da place here !!!!?????? Whatever with that ???? Whoever whatever ???? Non stop.

Thug gangsta life bitches !!!! Screaming repeatedly.

Screaming over Ada c## sex on the streets man east Ada central opahoma ???? Lol......whatever......yelling over opra on tv ????? She in dis bitch !!!??????? Lol....

Yelling over Detroit, LA kid R ????? Kin bitch !!! Money off that shit man I got him man !!! H W gone man he with his ass !!! Tobe money again, more over his dongin, Sandy Mhl black babies men in trailer house northeast okla ????? They kin bitch they kin in this shit !!!! F them man I knew that trash man I turned it in to popo !!!! GB money man he's gay man !!! She got fortune fake lez show bitches laugh man !!! TY money off her fat bitch was in this c## factory man dong her big p#### !!! I get that shit man !!! I worked my Kong good on dem m fers !!!???????? Creepy sicko filth yelled !!!

Screaming yelling over their money houses Stillwater, tulsa Ada, Ripley money ????!!!! Gross. Puke. Chicken farm he had ???! Poor chickens !!! Hope they were ok ???!!! Non stop screaming this !!!! HELP.

Screaming over vian okla Owasso Wilk family I'm related to Mhl family money off them or something they are wanting up there and Hollis family money something about Hollis girls in this ????? Who is that ????

Screaming about bars in Tulsa Ada, Spiro mounds area ???? Stillwater screaming over Rankin family involvement in those clubs ???? Money ????! More yelling over k. and her singer man M......band and philandering in Stillwater OkCity tulsa ???? Whatever this is ????

Yelling over and over about mixxy mix half black kid on creek gay bi his money ours F Z and Kenz !!! F them to hell bitch !!! Your brother knows it's over here !!!!????? What's this ?????

Joe he goes Big hairy balls flop on here !!!!???? We measure increments of his d### !!!! World record book giants !!!! TL of Nash !!!!?????? Nast ! Just SICKO !!! ENOUGH !!! Inappropriate !!!

Screaming about rap labels, houses skanks, white black Asian rappers trafficking money ???? We get this bitch govt f'ed us all bitch F them !!! Whoever you are bitch !!!????? Yelling over bon bon money north s town over !!! Then crying over Chicago NY Delaware New Jersey goes f them man !!! Screaming over BM money something about his computer ?????? Lol.....REALLY ???? Gross !

More yelling cry bagging over Tim money estate ??? Fake Steven lu dead alive dead WF dead dead dead !!! F his ass F him to hell man !!!!???? Health techs go bitch all done over for us man !!! I am king I am emperor I am ruler bow !!!!????? Somebody's screwed up on some dope, all of ' em imagining proclaiming, fighting sex filth non stop annoying !!! It's just like trash filth I have had to listen to from worthless bitch local people and worthless bitch family high drugged up imagining threatening, proclaiming !!! Over and over !!! Too many years of screwed up losers on dope, DANGEROUS and annoying stressful, end your life......

Eh, tired. Too much.

j.

Oh and more about endocrine and you'll never see that estate dying bitch because you won't prostitute won't be involved bitch !!! govt gives to prostitutes ONLY !!! We own this you die bitch endocrine I have to keep informing you bitch endocrine dying fat ass diabetes also bitch !!! Marry Japanese man NOW he takes all bitch !!!

THANK YOU James !!! Love ya !!! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment