Sunday, January 20, 2019

Letter more b.s.....

Today since early am stevie crying about money Alan owes him, F Alan T F him I own that shit !!! He ruins it all ! F you bitch NOT involved won't buy or solicit fat bitch !!! F you over black rap people Japanese have to go dea F'ed OkCity I am against you bitch !!! Then he told me last night that Alan, Casey Tyler said I MUST keep creamy cat in the house or other building off the front porch because of work they have to stay on porch keep warm ???? Is that right ???? Steven says NO.....

Then he starts yelling about nette bshaw house dump money off that, harassing me that I am dying NO estate terminal cancer bitch !!! Japanese know you are dying only of terminal endocrine cancer bitch they use you !!! Dea fbi cia use your fat shit ass hog !!!!????? So more of that, Steven says NO TRUTH to that eakins !!!! Then he's harassing me to SADNESS depressing me more about my life my mama dying of cancer in hell bitch go cry !!! Then he told me Alan is against you bitch mad you're NOT in this shit wants it all bitch !!! F him ! F uncle Randal too bitch !!! Him and these damn Japanese idiot thugs !!! We rape kill your fat nasty ass traffic you after weight loss fat hog !!!!!....?????? REALLY nasty TRASH ???? Go cry because you losers are over blame your damn selves cry bags, I make fun of you nasty Fs !!!! Bwahaha !!! I'm sure Alan does too !!! He's probably laughing his ass off at you losers dumb asses !!!! Hahaha !!!

Cry bagging over money Alan supposedly owes him then laughing because he played Alan face mask voice to me and on phone being a hole about me needing help from this hacking mind wave event that occured 5 + years ago now, him and his Murray wife he has they got married last night legal on paper he said... ..lol.......said lu officiated the ceremony, he says he hates her fat Japanese ass, but she has big jugs, so what the hell, love doesn't exist anyway !!!!! Eye roll......Terry ! Stalker, he NEVER stops talking to me about sicko filth sex, drugs, rape, theft whores marriage, married, marriage !!!! Damn ! ENOUGH....he needs a psychological evaluation, deep therapy, he says his wife massages it away.......lol....I don't think it works do you ?????? He's still too mixed up, imagining things he owns, he does, he thinks he is famous, and worth millions apparently..........then screaming about fame and money......dea junk.......Blaming me !!! I don't even know what this all is ??????

Then Japanese are screaming over black rap filth gospel, sex sicko filth, non stop, hearing black men women screaming with this to my waves constant, then he told me this morning that Steven lu, real ones I knew are over dead crying about Tim or something ???? Mr Logan is dead and James w gone !!!!!????? I'm tired of all this......confused and Alan is fake black man in mask ????? Who's who ??? Stevie keeps hacking my creamy kitty outdoors,to lure him to bshaw or Davis houses or east across road......hacking G to snap and be hateful he says to hurt my feelings or ruin the day with psycho hateful shit.....screaming about Megan dead dying endocrine, the Cody Travis gone dead Japanese !!! Then I hear those Japanese screaming F Kent j F j family all psychotic insane F you bitch J family over !!!???? Harassing about my pets he says alive blue cow hit by truck we did it bitch aids raped him !!! Then hollering about my grandparents J, I miss them too......too much filth, upset screaming......mind games.....

Then Stevie yelled he was breaking into my house to steal money I have, shoot me in head from attic with gun him  and Japanese thugs !!! Rape kill kidnap me traffick you bitch !!! He's mad about money or something he's on dope bad messed up !!! HELP. Evil minded more more......

Asian voices screaming about mccracks Tom Lewis, Johnny, Doug, the whole bunch, then their land money equipment they had ???? Stevie and Japanese, then crying over endocrine cancer non stop telling me to plan my funeral every day........crying about money from the Japanese gone !!!

Screaming about Anastasia from Russia dead dead gone !!! F her bitch ass !!! Non stop she's dead bitch !!! Then yelling about Z and Kenz over east dead dea Z married to black woman from Illinois has Hiv aids met at hospital working on things married baby now !!!????? Then crying over money off N family, Ada non stop crying over filth there, then crying over tulsa non stop with this junk......keeps hollering mmpop !!!! Over and over.......lol...

David hollering something at him non stop ???? Lol......David's gonna get ' em !!!! Lol......!!! Man they hate David.....Bwahaha !!!

F Michael HE ruins EVERYTHING !!! Non stop yelling screaming this, F him F his brat ass G family !!! F you and Michael to hell bitch !!! You take it all F you both bitch !!!

Screaming about I 35 northeast southwest, military bases ???? Then skanks on parade east lawton ????? This yelled continually.....what's this about ????? Jared down here to visit today and stevie Japanese screaming they hack that baby bitch he sees you Japanese father wants him he has orange monkey shirt on from his Japanese dad over east I. h son see him glow !!!?????? What is this ????? They yell screams non stop over this every time he is here.....

Keeps saying I am on my own soon here at home to die alone because G is dying terminal cancer soon and Mimi dying too ???? Is this true !!!????? Says I need to go to Lawton apply for some kind of job to pay taxes bills for farm and chemo bills cancer center ????? Is this true ??? They ruin every job I apply for steal my applications, screaming to my waves non stop what should I do ???? Scared about all this knowledge !!!

Keeps telling me they are digging in my trash non stop for food DNA, to set me up clone me and Megan for estate money items and I am a satellite hybrid experiment the govt did, they do experimentation on our bodies because of reincarnation ?????? Guinea pigs for govt satellite health techs.......???? Spy on you years compare you to other self they knew her don't really know you bitch NO peace no silence bitch !!! No privacy bitch !!! I know that parts true no privacy even in my thoughts, very creepy exhausting !!!

Anyway, there's more to hybrid experiment because they use your body for study reincarnation !!!?????? Crooked health techs doing this to me in my back caused terminal cancer couldn't get rid of it !!! You die !!!!????? What is all this....

Megan toenail dead she dying endocrine cancer !!!???? Keep saying this !!!

I love + appreciate all my satellite angel buds !!! THANK YOU ALL !! LOVE YA !!! Thank you for helping Mimi and G, then my cattle  + pets !!! I owe you ALL big TIME !!!

Just confused what all this screaming non stop is about I'm rather exhausted........guess my blood is truly bad huh ???? Lol......that damned ol diabetes.......eye roll.....




No comments:

Post a Comment